Cyber Security Director
People Are Our Ultimate Differentiator
Discover how great careers start here
REPORTING TO THE CYBER SECURITY CHIEF, THIS POSITION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING AND MANAGING ENTERPRISE PRODUCT CYBER SECURITY PLATFORMS, TOOLS, AND SERVICES THAT STRENGTHEN RESILIENCE AT EVERY LEVEL OF THE TECHNOLOGY STACK AND PROACTIVELY MANAGE RISK ACROSS THE PRODUCT LIFECYCLE. THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL FUNCTION AS THE DIRECTOR OF HONEYWELL’S INTEGRATED PRODUCT SECURITY CENTER AND WILL LEAD IMPLEMENTATION AND OPERATIONS FOR THESE CAPABILITIES AS WELL AS SUPPORT CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT INITIATIVES ALIGNED TO HONEYWELL’S PRODUCT SECURITY MATURITY FRAMEWORK.
You will be given the opportunity to take your proven experience and …
- Lead engineering, implementation, and operations of integrated product cyber security capabilities to manage risk associated with cyber threats and vulnerabilities across the product lifecycle (e.g. product threat intelligence, IoT security analytics, advanced software vulnerability assessment, product PKI and digital trust services, incident response).
- Manage, maintain, and ensure enterprise-wide accessibility of common and reusable product cyber security tools and services.
- Implement and manage a product security risk management system that supports key business decisions and reduces vulnerability across the product lifecycle.
- Manage PKI digital signing and key management platform for connected products and support implementation of emerging digital trust systems.
- Partner with product security chiefs and leaders across the company to continuously assess suitability of existing capabilities to address customer needs and emerging technologies.
- Support implementation and adoption of DevOps security methods and best practices.
- Support development and sustainment of a high quality cyber security workforce and cyber security Community of Practice.
- Partners with IT and Corporate leaders on communication plans for cybersecurity.
- Closely monitor cybersecurity performance and maturity across the enterprise.
- Mentor and coach architects, developers and cyber security engineers, providing technical leadership, guidance and assistance to development teams in implementation of product security capabilities.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in cyber security, computer science, or related engineering discipline
- 12+ years of cyber security engineering and software systems development experience
- 5+ years of experience in a technical leadership role
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance
- Experience developing and managing cyber security software apps and cloud services
- Contemporary knowledge of secure coding practices, encryption technologies, ethical hacking and threat modeling
- Knowledgeable of emerging cyber security, technologies, threats, vulnerabilities
- Practical experience in software vulnerability analysis, malware analysis, intrusion analysis
- Hands-on experience with penetration testing methodologies and tools
- Experience implementing artificial intelligence, machine learning and cognitive systems
- Demonstrated skills in statistical analysis and data visualization
- Experience establishing cyber security roadmaps and strategies
- Experience defining and implementing cyber security design standards
- Up to 20% travel with the opportunity for worldwide travel
- Continuous professional development
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+