Product Marketing Manager, Industrial Cyber Security
People Are Our Ultimate Differentiator
Discover how great careers start here
Honeywell has an exciting opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager within the Industrial Cyber Security business of Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS). Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing for Industrial Cyber Security, the Product Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and managing product marketing activities to support the high growth targets for the global Industrial Cyber Security business.
The successful candidate is expected to be a high-energy, creative and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates leadership skills and instincts. He/she is highly intelligent and enthusiastic with a commitment to excellence. In terms of personal competencies, the successful candidate must be a hands-on person who possesses a combination of strategic thinking, product marketing and execution skills to achieve tangible business results.
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing plans to support our business, products, solutions, sales enablement and growth initiatives
- Conduct competitive analysis and develop differentiated positioning and value propositions for our offerings, supported with collateral and sales tools
- Gather market information, customer (VOC) and sales feedback and support product/solution specifications within the customer requirement document process
- Conduct win loss analysis and identify lessons learned to improve commercial success
- Collaborate with product management team and Marcom to support market communications activities for the business including campaigns, promotions, trade events/shows, press releases and development of marketing materials
- Establish and manage a Cyber Security Customer Advisory Board (CAB) with interested customers from around the world
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Minimum 5 years marketing, product management/product marketing, strategy and/or management consulting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, engineering, or information technology
- Skills and experience in product marketing, implementation of successful product introductions/launches, product portfolio management, product segment growth and effective product lifecycle management
- Experience in cyber security and/or experience marketing cyber security products/services/solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experience with industrial control systems, process control networks, DCS, SCADA and/or industrial automation.
- MBA preferred
- Expected Travel: <20%
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD2241
- Category: Marketing
- Location: ., Houston, TX 77042 USA
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+