Senior Endpoint Security Engineer
It's time to love what you do!
real work. real impact.
Intuit's Endpoint Security and Management (ESM) department is tasked with building, securing, and operating several of Intuit’s Core IT functions for our global workforce. We enable our employees to do the best work of their lives by providing resilient and innovative technology solutions. We're looking for a talented individual to join the ESM team as an Endpoint Security Engineer. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable and well-established company as a part of a highly progressive and transformative IT team. Primarily, you will work closely with Security Architects and Engineers to design and implement security solutions for Intuit’s endpoint environment. Secondarily, you will provide operational support for the rest of the ESM team’s technology stack.
- Design, Implement, and Maintain enterprise level Endpoint security solutions.
- Provide operational support for the ESM team’s technology stack (Airwatch, Ivanti, Casper, Deploy Studio, Druva)
- Provide end-user support as directed by management and work on multiple functions of high complexity.
- Ensure thorough testing of solutions for functionality and compatibility.
- Provide capacity planning and performance monitoring to sustain and improve mobility service availability.
- Coordinate service/support needs with vendors, application support teams, and internal teams through effective partnership, collaboration and communication.
- Provide change request leadership for the deployment of application or infrastructure related changes.
- Participate in application troubleshooting and incident problem resolution with other infrastructure teams, including application, storage, messaging, and server teams
- Represent the team in change, incident and problem management calls and manage request queues
- Maintain and define hardware, software, and configuration standards (Operational Runbooks and Playbooks)
- Partner with other Product Infrastructure teams to apply standards and policies relevant to operational excellence
- Develop workflows, process and automation procedures
- Proactively identify gaps, risks and issues and escalate to management accordingly
- Participate in on-call rotation (24/7 support for 1 week, on a 5 week cycle.)
- Experience in designing, deploying, and operationalizing Enterprise Endpoint security solutions.
- B. S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and experience with Windows Server 2003/2008/2012.
- Ability to establish best practices for monitoring and forecasting of system/application capacity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in presenting to both technical and management teams.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Able to lead technical meetings and discussions.
- Capable of effectively managing relationships with internal and external partners.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Scripting: PowerShell/VB or equivalent.
Additional Desirable Qualifications
- Experience administering mobile devices in a med/large enterprise environment (8,000+ users Experience in supporting the Airwatch EMM solution.)
- Experience in using Enterprise Level Desktop Management Tools (Ivanti and Casper preferred)
- Experience in Enterprise level desktop backup solutions (Druva preferred)
- Basic experience in IT infrastructure services: DNS, DHCP, AD Trust Relationships, and TCP/IP.
- Basic understanding of other infrastructure components including Networking, Network Load Balancing, various Operating Systems, SAN/NAS storage, x86 hardware, Single Sign-On solutions, and SaaS Operations (Office365).
- Certifications are a plus (MCSE, MCP, Ivanti, Casper, etc.).
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
From our flagship products – Quicken, QuickBooks & TurboTax – to Mint.com, our end-to-end solutions stand as testament to our commitment to revolutionize the way millions of people manage small businesses, payroll, accounting, and personal finance. Our products and services assist customers in North America, Asia, Europe and Australia, with offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, India, and Singapore.
Career Areas: Software Engineering, Product Management, Mobile, UX / User Design, Data, QA, IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Tax, and more.
Intuit solves unmet needs that customers would never have dreamed possible. Whether in the cloud (SaaS/PaaS), mobile, or data, we bring real-world solutions that change the way business is done around the world.
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 5,001-10,000