IT Security Identity Engineer
JCPenney is one of the nation’s largest apparel and home furnishing retailers with more than 1,000 stores and jcp.com. We are a diverse community of people, all working together to bring sensational style, sensible prices and the best service possible to our customers. We’re looking for talented individuals who want to work in an energetic, respectful, collaborative environment. With a wide array of jobs, internships, training and more, there are countless opportunities for you to grow your career with us.
We are currently looking for a Security Engineer in our Information Technology area. This role within the IT Security team will assist in implementing and supporting Security initiatives to increase JCPenney’s overall Security posture. This position also acts as Security liaison with the IT operations and application development teams for ongoing IT initiatives.
- Identify and define IAM requirements
- Collaborate with the various stakeholders, Development and Operational teams ensure the security solutions achieve business and operational objectives.
- Implement and support identity and access solutions
- Subject Matter expert in the security products used within the infrastructure
- Research, develop and improve Security best practices to include changes in technology as it pertains to JCPenney’s environment
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols and provide proper hand-off to our Operational Teams
- Provide tier-3 support to our Operational Teams as it pertains to identity and access management tools
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further security enhancement
- Proven work experience in network, system and/or security engineering
- 7+ year experience in building and maintaining security systems, specifically in the identity space
- Detailed technical knowledge of database, operating system and end point security technology
- Hands on experience in Identity and Access Management systems, such as getAccess, Ping, Aveksa, Password Vault, LDAP, Unix AD Bridge …
- Experience with network security and networking technologies
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
Our corporate office supports the JCPenney stores nationwide and offers a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) savings plan with company match, and a merchandise discount plan to JCPenney. Amenities include free covered parking, full cafeteria services, fitness center, and on-site childcare.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
We know success is built from the inside out, and our associates are the heartbeat of our Company!
Retail, Apparel, Merchandise, Fashion, Trends, and Home Decor
Company Size: 10,001+