Associate Director, Architecture Identity Management
The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Architecture Identity Management to join our KPMG Technology Group.
- Provide technical design and architectural leadership, including documenting and diagramming the logical, physical, and process views
- Facilitate organizational change by defining strategies for the firm with respect to technology domain standards and design goals
- Develop and maintain roadmaps, which include product selection, versions, upgrades, projects and milestones
- Conduct research focused on identifying emerging technology solutions that reduce costs, increase efficiencies, provide more value, provide more capabilities, reduce risks, and increase security
- Lead efforts for technology evaluations, which involves identifying a weighted feature matrix for a specific need and evaluating and scoring products against the desired features; research activities include readings, proof-of-concepts (POCs), and lab testing
- Collaborate with project teams to assist in delivery of the solution implementation by providing guidance as needed to engineering and operations teams
- Minimum eight years experience in an IT environment as an architect delivering enterprise solutions in technology domain progressive
- Advanced knowledge in user provisioning, directory services, authentication, authorization, public key infrastructure, and identity federation
- Hands on experience with large scale enterprise identity and access management systems
- Firm understanding of the IBM IAM suite of products including: IBM Tivoli Access Manager (TAM), IBM Tivoli Identity Manager (TIM), IBM Tivoli Federated Identity Manager (TFIM), IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM), IBM DataPower; Microsoft Active Directory (AD) and LDAP
- Experience with scripting and/or development tools used with application integration into identity and access management systems; US Citizenship is required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG offers a range of medical insurance options to meet your needs as well as prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending accounts, and dependent day care flexible spending accounts.
Personal Time Off (PTO)
Up to 30 PTO Days per year (depending on job classification/level/years of service).
- 401(k) and Pension Plans
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Mortgage Assistance Program
- HomeBenefits@Work Program
- Hyatt Legal Plan
* Benefits vary by employment status.
KPMG delivers a globally consistent set of multidisciplinary services based on deep industry knowledge. Our industry focus helps KPMG professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills, and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities
Audit, Tax, Advisory
Company Type: Partnership
Company Size: 10,001+