Manager, Security Monitoring and Incident Response
The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Security Monitoring and Incident Response to join our KPMG Technology Organization.
- Maintain awareness of and act on relevant product / technical information on known issues, hot fixes, new releases, etc.; manage the product roadmaps for the security tools corresponding to the aforementioned services
- Monitor and recommend improvements; perform optimization and tuning, as well as ongoing capacity monitoring
- Develop use cases and supporting content for security tools (e.g. dashboards, alerts, reports, rules); maintain up to date documentation of designs/configurations; work with analysts to detect and respond to IT security incidents
- Lead the implementation of processes and procedures supporting the tools and technologies that enable data loss prevention and related monitoring
- Define and implement related incident response activities
- Minimum five years of experience with End Point security Infrastructure environment using tools such as Symantec End Point Security, DLP
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; CISSP preferred
- Experience in security monitoring, security operations, and incident response activities; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment using Symantec DLP
- Ability to integrate security tools with IT infrastructure such as proxies, mail servers, Active Directory, workstations and mobile devices, etc.
- Ability to coordinate, work with and gain the trust of business stakeholders, technical resources, and third-party vendors
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG offers a range of medical insurance options to meet your needs as well as prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending accounts, and dependent day care flexible spending accounts.
Personal Time Off (PTO)
Up to 30 PTO Days per year (depending on job classification/level/years of service).
- 401(k) and Pension Plans
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Mortgage Assistance Program
- HomeBenefits@Work Program
- Hyatt Legal Plan
* Benefits vary by employment status.
KPMG delivers a globally consistent set of multidisciplinary services based on deep industry knowledge. Our industry focus helps KPMG professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills, and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities
Audit, Tax, Advisory
Company Type: Partnership
Company Size: 10,001+