IT Security Analyst – Governance, Risk & Compliance
You're Hungry for New Opportunities.
We Can Feed Your Ambition.
Join our dynamic, progressive team of IT professionals in an environment where you can learn and grow, and create innovative technology solutions to help our business flourish. Become a part of our rich heritage that has grown from a small family business to a global organization with a presence in over 180 countries.
At the heart of the Kellogg Company is technology — a key enabler of how we market, sell and manufacture our well-known and beloved brands to consumers around the globe.
We have an opening for you to grow with us as IT Security Analyst – Governance, Risk & Compliance in Oak Brook, IL or Battle Creek, MI. This critical role will This critical role will be within the IT Security GRC organization, responsible for executing and managing multi-faceted projects related to: risk management, mitigation and response; compliance; control assurance; and user awareness. This role will be focused on developing and driving security strategies, policies/standards, ensuring the effectiveness of solutions, and providing security-focused consultative services to the organization.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
In your role as an IT Security Analyst – GRC, you will help Kellogg grow our business and build on our success by:
- Define and execute our Cyber Security User Awareness and Training program
- Manage the Governance Risk and Compliance SharePoint Intranet site
- Define and execute our Phishing Simulation program
- Function as the Archer system administrator
- Manage the Vendor Risk Re-Assessment process for Cyber Security
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
At Kellogg Company, we recruit the best people to help grow our business and build on our success. To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Related IT and Security work experience
- Knowledge and experience with various IT governance and control frameworks (NIST, COBIT, COSO, ITIL, etc.)
- Familiarity with security regulations in compliance legislation and other directives including PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, ISO 27001
- Communications and Social Media experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Master’s in Cyber Security Governance Risk & Compliance
- Archer administration experience
- Related certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CRISC
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
Job Function: Information Technology
Primary Location: USA-IL-Oak Brook
Other Locations: USA-MI-Battle Creek - Corporate Headquarters
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Sep 15, 2017, 4:59:00 AM
Relocation Assistance: No
Cereal, Convenience Foods, Snacks, CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods), FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods), Food & Beverage, Marketing, Manufacturing, Sales, Brand Management, Supply Chain
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+