Cyber Security Process Specialist - Journeyman
Since 2005, Kingfisher has established itself as a recognized and trusted mission partner whose mission is safeguarding sensitive information, operations, and programs for our Federal customers and war-fighters.
Kingfisher specializes in all aspects of technical and analytic support to cyber operations, including database administration for unclassified and classified networks, software engineering, web support, and cyber, CI, and all-source analysis.
Kingfisher is looking for a capable Journeyman level Computer Security Engineer, who is looking to take their career to the next level by joining the Cyber Security work force. The ideal candidate will possess an intermediate level of experience in the Cyber Security space.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Minimum 3+ years of experience
- CompTIA Security+ CE certification - current
- Engineer, implement and monitor Cyber Security processes related to:
- Develop and maintain process guides
- Assessment and Authorization (A&A)
- Policy Development
- Plans of Actions and Milestones (POA&Ms)
- Cyber Security documentation templates
- Technical utilization of security tools
- Mitigation strategies that can be automated as repeatable tasks
- Identify, develop and update Cyber Security procedures and processes for optimization and efficiency
- Prepare and document Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs)
- Proven working experience in building and maintaining Cyber Security processes
- Provide comprehensive reporting to include assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further enhancement
Hands on experience with
- Processing C&A and/or A&A packages
- DIACAP and/or RMF processes
- Process development and refinement
- Process automation and documentation
- Cyber Security report generation
Clearance: Must have at a minimum a current interim Secret.
Kingfisher Systems, Inc.
At Kingfisher Systems, the secrets to our success are our values, principles, and people: every employee counts, and we rely on our employees to ensure our customers receive excellent mission support and services. Our unique corporate strategy focuses on customer and employee satisfaction, and we do “whatever it takes” to ensure we deliver on our commitments to each.
Intelligence and Counterintelligence Operations and management, Counter-terrorism watch and analysis, strategy and performance planning, Information Assurance, CIO management support, Advanced Technology Development and Iimplementation, C&A
Company Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 201-500