Cyber Security Specialist, SR
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Falls, Church, VA, Kingfisher Systems, Inc., specializes in providing a full range of Information Technology, Intelligence, Security, and other support services to the U.S. Government and Commercial Customers. Kingfisher Systems, Inc.’s core competency consists of technology-enabled services, with a specific focus on Foreign Intelligence; Counterintelligence; Security; Irregular Warfare, including cyber, counter, and anti-terrorism; Homeland Security; and Law Enforcement.
Under broad direction, operate and manage all aspects of Information Systems (IS), data availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation.
- Implement and monitor security measures for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems.
- Develop and execute Government approved security policies, plans, and procedures; design and implement data network security measures; operate Network Intrusion Detection and Forensics; conduct performance analysis of IS security incidents; develop COOP/DR plans and support certification of IS and Networks.
- Supervise operation of Electronic Key Management System, other information security duties, and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). Operate Host Based Security System (HBSS), firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems, other point of presence security tools, Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), and related security operations.
- Ten plus (10+) years of information technology (IT) experience required.
- Certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level III.
Must have an existing DoD Secret clearance to start*
*Effective November 2016, all applicants wishing to be considered must now have an existing and current DoD Secret Clearance.
Kingfisher Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Kingfisher Systems, Inc.
At Kingfisher Systems, the secrets to our success are our values, principles, and people: every employee counts, and we rely on our employees to ensure our customers receive excellent mission support and services. Our unique corporate strategy focuses on customer and employee satisfaction, and we do “whatever it takes” to ensure we deliver on our commitments to each.
Intelligence and Counterintelligence Operations and management, Counter-terrorism watch and analysis, strategy and performance planning, Information Assurance, CIO management support, Advanced Technology Development and Iimplementation, C&A
Company Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 201-500