Program Manager - Cyber Security
The primary responsibility of the Program Manager – Cyber Security is to ensure projects are on time and on budget. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Las Vegas Sands Corp. policies, practices, and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assess and oversee projects to ensure their success as defined by reaching key milestones, being delivered on-time and within budget.
- Negotiate contracts with key vendors and suppliers to support project and or program objectives.
- Work with other departments and teams seamlessly on assigned projects.
- Ensure projects execute on time and follow the company’s project management methodology.
- Work with staff to organize department functions in accordance with company guidelines.
- Delegate tasks and department assignments or projects, meeting deadlines related to those assignments.
- Report project status information collected from project managers in program dashboards.
- Tracks and reports on project and program financials including items such as total capital spent, labor hours, and variances.
- Evaluate the schedule or timelines related to the completion of assignments, while maintaining service and/or product quality.
- Monitor and control schedule, budget, status reporting, deliverables, and work products for all projects executing in the assigned program.
- Focus on achieving the goals or objectives of the department using available resources (staff and budgetary).
- Monitors team performance in all phases of service and job functions; rectify deficiencies.
- Consistent and regular attendance is an essential function of this job.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Company Standards of Conduct
All Las Vegas Sands Corp. Team Members are expected to conduct and carry themselves in a professional manner at all times. Team Members are required to observe the Company’s standards, work requirements and rules of conduct. Team Members are expected to behave in a manner that supports a harmonious work environment to help us deliver unmatched service to our guests and customers.
- 21 years of age.
- Proof of authorization to work in the United States.
- Las Vegas Sands Corp. is an E-Verify employer
- Additional information regarding E-Verify can be found at http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Nevada Gaming License and any other certification or license, as required by law or policy.
- 4+ years managing cyber security projects.
- 3+ years experience using project management methodologies.
- Experience successfully managing multiple projects executing together under a program umbrella.
- Ability to communicate with the senior leadership with ease and precision.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, both in spoken and written form.
- Must be able to communicate well, give direction, review the work of others, and provide guidance and counsel when needed to achieve department goals and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with guests and other Team Members of different backgrounds and levels of experience.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Must be able to:
- Physically access all areas of the property and drive areas with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Maintain composure under pressure and consistently meet deadlines with internal and external customers and contacts.
- Ability to interact appropriately and effectively with guests, management, other team members, and outside contacts.
- Ability for prolonged periods of time to walk, stand, stretch, bend and kneel.
- Work in a fast-paced and busy environment.
- Work indoors and be exposed to various environmental factors such as, but not limited to, CRT, noise, dust, and cigarette smoke.
Job Segment: Program Manager, Corporate Security, Cyber Security, Manager, Management, Security
Las Vegas Sands Corp.
The Venetian® and The Palazzo®, Five-Diamond luxury resorts on the Las Vegas Strip, and Sands® Bethlehem in Eastern Pennsylvania are the company's properties in the United States. Marina Bay Sands® is the company's iconic Integrated Resort in Singapore's downtown Marina Bay district. Through its majority-owned subsidiary Sands China Ltd., the company owns a portfolio of properties on Macao's Cotai Strip®, including The Venetian® Macao, Four Seasons Hotel Macao, and Sands Cotai Central. The company also owns the Sands® Macao on the Macao Peninsula.
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+