Cyber Vulnerability Management Analyst
Now Seeking Problem Solvers
Join Leidos to help make our communities, our nation, and our world a better place
Leidos is seeking to hire a Cyber Vulnerability Management Analyst to join the Corporate ITS team based in Orlando, Florida. This position also has a potential for telework.
The Cyber Vulnerability Management Analyst will identify and classify network / systems vulnerabilities, work with stakeholders to develop remediation plans with system owners, ensure those plans are documented and understood, and track the results of the plan execution. The role also calls for creating scheduled or ad-hoc scans or reports, and configuring, maintaining and using various information security assessment tools. The candidate must able to work both independently, and with the Vulnerability Management or other teams, in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of experience in Information Security. Additional relevant experience or certification may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience with researching network / systems vulnerabilities for risk and relevance.
- Experience in planning mitigations for cyber vulnerabilities
- Understanding of various versions of Microsoft Windows and Linux/UNIX operating systems.
- Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Strong communication skills; person in this role must be able to successfully communicate with management personnel, technical personnel and third parties
- Must be eligible to obtain federal security clearance
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+