Associate Cyber Intelligence Brand Protection Analyst
Brand abuse is a real problem for enterprises around the globe and it can harm the reputation of a company, erode consumer confidence and affect the bottom line. LookingGlass Cyber Solutions confronts this problem. Our analysts employ our proprietary technology and processes to detect cases of abuse in the open source Internet. Reporting and providing rapid responses to mitigate online infractions can help our clients protect their online brand, improve consumer confidence and support healthy growth for the enterprise.
We are offering an entry-level position as an Associate Technical Analyst for Brand Protection experience. The incumbent will work in a fully staffed, 24x7 Security Operations Center (SOC) located on LookingGlass premises in Reston, VA. This is a part time position and provides the kind of flexibility you may need to support a busy work or school schedule with hours available around the clock, 7 days a week. This position is also well-suited to “stay-at-home” parents or retirees who want to get out of the house and re-engage in the workforce.OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
- Verifies, responds and reports on incidents involving brand and copyright infringement, trademark violations, and online impersonation activities
- Stays abreast of industry trends involving brand or domain abuse and adapts knowledge to specific client needs
- Assists in the tracking of unresolved cases to ensure their successful completion or escalation to the appropriate individuals or organizations based on established guidelines and procedures
- Assists in the process of improving internal procedures and client deliverables
- Participates in projects that may include specific topics or areas of interest relevant to customer needs or in support of analyst/senior analyst tasks
- Knowledge of common Internet protocols, technology, concepts and applications
- Familiarity with Mac OS, Windows OS, Microsoft Office, Excel
- Strong English communication skills (oral and written) required
- Knowledge of IM chat, HTTP, SSL, IRC, blogging, RSS, social networking sites and other Web-based discussion mediums are desirable, but not required
- Has or is working towards a college degree or comparable work experience required
- Relevant experience in intelligence, technology, cyber-security is preferred
Location: This position is only available in our Reston, VA office. Relocation is not provided.
LookingGlass Cyber Solutions Inc.
LookingGlass enables customers of all security sophistication levels to optimally prevent, detect and respond to prioritized, relevant threats with a wide range of dynamic, intelligence-based defenses to stay ahead of both cyber and physical threats.
LookingGlass empowers customers with rich actionable insights and advanced solutions to confidently enable effective security decisions and efficient security operations at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
Cyber Situational Awareness, Internet Intelligence, Network Visualization, Data Fusion, Cyber Intelligence, Network Situational Awareness, Network Analysis, Cyber Initiative, Critical Infrastructure, Network Topology, Cyber Security, Threat Intelligence
Company Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 51 - 200