Cyber Intelligence Analyst - Bilingual - Russian
LookingGlass has an immediate opening for a motivated Cyber Intelligence Analyst to join LookingGlass’ world-class Global Security & Intelligence division.
As a Cyber Intelligence Analyst, you will utilize your Russian language skills to collect information to identify threats, and generate intelligence to assess risk in relevance to client needs. Intelligence activities can include researching current and emerging threats issues covering physical security, cyber security, reputation risk, fraud and compliance issues. You will also maintain knowledge of local policy, geopolitical and business environment developments that could impact client operations.
Activities may also include, malware analysis, campaign assessment, data collection and analysis, and network forensics.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
- Learn and employ LookingGlass patented technology to identify relevant intelligence collected from the Internet
- Analyze the intelligence identified by LookingGlass technology, based on client-specific criteria, to assemble relevant findings and analysis
- Assist in customer care and all aspects of the production of our range of deliverables and information products
- Identify and communicate improvements to the client delivery process and department productivity
- MUST BE FLUENT IN RUSSIAN; expert level communicating, reading and writing skills;
- Bachelor's degree required in related field of position;
- Relevant experience in intelligence, technology, and cyber-security is required;
- Adept in performing online research or computer/database searching;
- High degree of knowledge of Social Media Platforms, blogs, IRC, message boards;
- Ability to collect, authenticate, validate and document online evidence;
- Proficient with at least one investigative tool, such as Whois, Ping, Traceroute, etc.
- Knowledge of IPv4, IPv6, DNS records, E-mails Headers, P2P;
- Possession of excellent team leadership, development, and client relationship skills;
- AND proficient in MS Office Suite programs.
DESIRED SKILL SETS:
- Basic understanding of HTML and/or website design
- Excellent writing/verbal communication skills
- High standard of excellence, professionalism, and a passion for customer service and satisfaction
- OR trilingual fluency preferred.
LookingGlass Cyber Solutions Inc.
LookingGlass enables customers of all security sophistication levels to optimally prevent, detect and respond to prioritized, relevant threats with a wide range of dynamic, intelligence-based defenses to stay ahead of both cyber and physical threats.
LookingGlass empowers customers with rich actionable insights and advanced solutions to confidently enable effective security decisions and efficient security operations at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
Cyber Situational Awareness, Internet Intelligence, Network Visualization, Data Fusion, Cyber Intelligence, Network Situational Awareness, Network Analysis, Cyber Initiative, Critical Infrastructure, Network Topology, Cyber Security, Threat Intelligence
Company Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 51 - 200