Cyber Security Center Shift Manager
Cyber threats affect everyone on a daily basis. For enterprises around the globe it can harm their reputation, erode consumer confidence and affect their bottom line. LookingGlass confronts this problem. Our analysts employ our proprietary technology and processes to detect cases of abuse in the open source Internet. Reporting and providing rapid responses to mitigate online infractions can help our clients protect their online brand, improve consumer confidence and support healthy growth for the enterprise.
The incumbent will work in a fully staffed, 24x7 Cyber Security Center located on LookingGlass premises in Reston, VA. This position will work 8 hour shifts during business hours and be available to work 12 hour (2pm-2am or 2am-2pm) shifts in a 4-on-4-off format as required to maintain smooth 24x7 operations and collaborate with other Supervisors and Managers to cover shifts that are needed for backing up vacation time and emergencies. This position involves critical duties and responsibilities that must continue to be performed during crisis situations, inclement weather and holidays.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
- Monitor phone and email ticket queues; work with analysts to ensure service levels are met
- Apprise team of goals and responsibilities to ensure everyone is aware of expectations
- Fosters the development of relationships with providers (ISPs) while succeeding in the removal of malicious accounts or content from their networks
- Guides and manages CSC analysts in all operational job tasks and duties
- Measure and track analyst productivity and performance
- Help identify employee training needs and gaps
- Provide feedback and coach employees on analyst performance through regular meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated leadership qualities with experience managing teams in a fast paced environment
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- High level of logic and analytical ability where problems involve a variety of factors
- Experience with computer forensics, malware analysis, network intrusion investigation or formalized computer incident response
- In-depth knowledge of phishing attack methodologies, malware propagation or other relevant online fraud activities
- Past supervisory experience working in intelligence, technology or cyber security roles
- Experience in phishing, online fraud, Internet security, identity theft or other relevant work within a security operations center or security company.
- Relevant security certifications desired such as CISSP, GCIA, CISM, etc.
Location: This position is only available in our Reston, VA office. Relocation is not provided.
LookingGlass Cyber Solutions Inc.
LookingGlass enables customers of all security sophistication levels to optimally prevent, detect and respond to prioritized, relevant threats with a wide range of dynamic, intelligence-based defenses to stay ahead of both cyber and physical threats.
LookingGlass empowers customers with rich actionable insights and advanced solutions to confidently enable effective security decisions and efficient security operations at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
Cyber Situational Awareness, Internet Intelligence, Network Visualization, Data Fusion, Cyber Intelligence, Network Situational Awareness, Network Analysis, Cyber Initiative, Critical Infrastructure, Network Topology, Cyber Security, Threat Intelligence
Company Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 51 - 200