Cyberspace Fires (Targets) Analyst III
Push The Boundaries
Don't fear the unknown.
MetroStar Systems is looking for a Cyberspace Fires (Targets) Analyst III that is passionate about ensuring the security of systems during the development process. If you want to join a company that values cyber security as a whole and are open to commuting to Ft. Meade, MD, we want you to work for MetroStar!
You’re a great fit if…
- You’re passionate about providing advice to leadership on all aspects of joint fires and threat mitigation.
- You’re well versed in planning, organization, determination and recommendation of policies, regulations, directives, programs, doctrine and procedures for the establishment and maintenance of assigned anticipated joint fires coordination and execution.
You’ll love our position if…
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have 15 or more years of experience in Fires and/or Targeting
- You have a high school diploma or higher.
- You have a DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAT Level II Certification
- You have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance.
What your day will look like:
- You'll develop documetns to include lessons learned, as well as results and conclusions with relevant organizations such as DOD, Federal Agencies and commercial partners.
- You'll provide scheduled and ad hoc briefings and point paperws on Cyberspace Operations.
- You'll develop and conduct briefings to senior personnel on fires processes.
- You'll participate in senior fires SME exercies.
- You'll develop joint targeting policies and procedures.
- YOu'll advise and recommend supporting processes and procedures.
The Admin Stuff:
- Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required
The Legal Stuff:
MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of MetroStar Systems.
Our motto: Innovation doesn't take a break and neither do we.
We are ripe and fearless developers, designers, architects, and human factors engineers that work together to develop innovative solutions for our clients.
Collaboration, Digital, Infrastructure, Cybersecurity, Mobile, Web, Management
Company Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 201-500