Information Security Analyst
Our client is seeking an Information Security Analyst to work in their London office. This position will focus on the administration and support of user facing security tools, along with supporting the vulnerability management program and assisting with the rollout of new security technologies. The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of experience in an enterprise security team, information security consulting, or technical support role, where the focus has been on administrating and supporting the roll out of user facing security technologies.
- Assist with the rollout of new security technologies and the training of users.
- Design and develop key performance and risk indicators (KPIs/KRIs) to senior IT and executive management.
- Ensure compliance to security policies and procedures.
- Work with system owners to prioritize and report on patch deployments.
- Assist with the ongoing development and deployment of baseline security standards.
- Leverage enterprise security tools to identify and responds to security events.
- Maintain awareness of the current threat landscape and recommend mitigations against threats.
- Ability to review security technologies for non-compliance to corporate security policies
- Ability to work with users to resolve issues.
- Managing and supporting user facing security technologies (MDM, Endpoint Security Technologies, Single Sign on tools)
- Reviewing and prioritizing vulnerability scan data.
- Analyzing and correlating security events collected from user facing systems.
- Identifying, Collecting and Analysing security relevant logs for reporting and compliance purposes.
- Familiarity with regular expressions and scripting languages a plus.
- Good technical understanding of a broad range of security concepts including infrastructure and web application security.
- Writing data loss prevention technology rules and analyzing events a plus.
- Security qualifications a plus: CISSP, CEH, Security+
If you would like to be considered for the position of Information Security Analyst , or wish to discuss the role further then please leave your details below. Your resume will be held in confidence until you connect with a member of our team
NJF Global Holdings Ltd
Our objective is to continue to diversify our Portfolio by bringing our services to new sectors, where we see both long-term sustainability and enough market liquidity, to contribute a significant increase in revenue to our overall portfolio, over the medium and long term.
The Group’s headquarters are based in the UK, with offices in New York, Chicago and Nottingham.
IT, Finance, Technology, Financial Services, Commodities, Quantitative, Risk, Energy, Global Markets, Social Media, Gaming, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Devices Industry, Global, International Jobs, Asia, USA, Europe
Company Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 51 - 200