Cyber Security Analyst II
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Technology designs, creates and implements the methods and tools needed to make the world’s largest sports brand run faster, smarter and more securely. Global Technology teams aggressively innovate the solutions needed to help employees navigate Nike's rapidly evolving landscape. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Simply put, without Nike Technology, there are no Nike products.Description
If you're the one for this role, you'll be joining the Nike Technology organization. Nike Technology brings together technology and process expertise into one streamlined, consumer- and customer-oriented team. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology solutions that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize customer value, and drive profitable business growth.
As the Cyber Security Analyst, your role on the team will include leveraging your ability to follow best practices, good judgment and problem solving skills to execute Nike security operations. Being on Nike’s front lines of defense, the Security Analyst is adept at making good decisions under pressure and be able to quickly adapt and learn on the job. This individual also pays attention to detail and is disciplined in documenting process and procedures. The Cyber Security Analyst will also be 1st tier support for all requests coming into the department making sure departmental SLAs are met. The Cyber Security Analyst’s motto is operational excellence, continual process improvement and customer service.
- Understanding of security technology and specifically log collection, correlation and alerting technologies
- Experience working in a security operations environment
- Excellent understanding of how to translate customer service in repeatable, standardized and efficient processes that have measurable impact
- Outstanding relationship builder with stakeholders in and outside the company
- Minimum professional education of Network+ and or Security+ or similar
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Solid knowledge and understanding of information technology systems and process.
- Working knowledge of IP networking protocols
- Experience with Windows Server/Workstation and Mac OS is required.
- Proven analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of information security principles and practice
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to balance and prioritize work
- Must be trustworthy in keeping sensitive data confidential
- Perform log analysis and monitor and respond to security events.
- Respond to security events driving issues to closure engaging all appropriate resources.
- Document Security process and procedures.
- Support service request in-take process and communicate back to requestors promptly
- Provide enforcement of security policies, standards and procedures.
- Staying current on security technologies, trends, standards and best practices
- Continually update skills
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- This position will sit in Nike’s 24/7 Security Operations Center and will involve shift work including day, evening and weekend roles.
Additional skills and qualifications preferred, but not required.
- Experience using Splunk for log analysis
- Experience with Unix, Linux
- Computer programming and scripting languages (python, c++, perl, etc.)
- Experience analyzing firewall access control lists
- Experience with antivirus, anti-malware and proxies solutions.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Athletic Shoes, Apparel, Sports Equipment, Digital, Merchandising, Innovation
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+