Information Security Governance Analyst
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Technology designs, creates and implements the methods and tools needed to make the world’s largest sports brand run faster, smarter and more securely. Global Technology teams aggressively innovate the solutions needed to help employees navigate Nike's rapidly evolving landscape. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Simply put, without Nike Technology, there are no Nike products.Description
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Technology brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth.
As a Governance Risk Analyst, your role on the GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) team will include leveraging your knowledge of security policies, standards, controls, and industry best practices to consult with partners across all of Nike Inc. You will be involved in executing & developing the security exception program that is driven by the value and classification of information and participation in the mitigation of information risk for NIKE Inc.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Identify, document and elevate visibility to information risk, where business direction creates potential for exposure to employee, athlete and product sensitive data streams.
- Develop and drive execution of the management of information risk utilizing mechanisms to track the identification, remediation or acceptance of risk decisions.
- Become an advocate of NIKE Information security policies, standards, processes, and procedures as a mechanism to enable the business effectively while managing risk appropriately.
- Provide guidance regarding security policies, standards, processes and procedures by working cross functionally with Compliance, Risk, and other security functions within the Corporate Information Security organization.
- Operate and improve the security exception process and communicate risk in business language to stakeholders.
- Stay current on information security technologies, trends, standards and best practices.
- Ability to obtain a deep level of technical and process knowledge across multiple security domains in a short amount of time.
- Partner with all GRC, CIS and other technology stakeholders to ensure alignment between all groups.
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who had these experiences and clearly demonstrated these skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field and minimum of 5-8 years relevant IT experience
- CISA, CRISC, CISSP, or CISM certifications beneficial
- At least one year of documenting and implementing security policies, standards, and/or controls. Experience managing any aspect of security exceptions or deviations from policies and standards a plus
- Proven ability to think logically and strategically about technical solutions that are efficient, scalable, and re-usable.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to identify and develop clear and understandable performance measures from high-level business objectives.
- Excellent collaboration skills – must be eager to work as part of a cohesive team and work as a partner to other teams within Nike, Inc. both at WHQ and globally.
- IT Audit, internal Audit and/or risk advisory experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of IT internal control methodologies such as COBIT, COSO, NIST and/or ISO 27000 along with certifications in information security disciplines, IT auditing or governance are beneficial.
- The ability to appropriately communicate complex security risks to non-technical staff.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity is a must.
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, negotiate tense situations successfully, and manage and resolve conflict.
- Must excel working in a team-oriented environment, requiring the ability to collaborate with others.
- Experience working successfully in a highly matrixed work environment.
- Passion for the Nike brand and for an innovative, Just Do It work environment.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Athletic Shoes, Apparel, Sports Equipment, Digital, Merchandising, Innovation
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+