Senior Manager Security Operations
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Technology designs, creates and implements the methods and tools needed to make the world’s largest sports brand run faster, smarter and more securely. Global Technology teams aggressively innovate the solutions needed to help employees navigate Nike's rapidly evolving landscape. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Simply put, without Nike Technology, there are no Nike products.Description
Nike Tech brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth.
As a Manager of the Security Solutions Management – Information Security, your primary responsibility is to manage the day to day Operations of the global Security Solutions Management team. You will lead meetings, manage schedules, and perform hands-on coaching for the team of Security Engineers who run our maintain and configure our Security controls. You will be required to develop and deliver communications, such as strategy, goals, and operational updates to all levels of the business. You will interact with several different types of stakeholders across multiple teams and departments and deliver content tailored to different audiences. You will solve advanced Operational challenges to to support Business goals. You will continuously identify opportunities to elevate our Cyber Defense program by leveraging best-in-breed practices and innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Business, Engineering or a related field.
- 8-12 years’ professional experience with at least 4 years in an Operational role for Information Security.
- Effective management skils whch Lead, Coach, Drive, and Inspire technical team members to maximize their potential to enhance our Information Security program and maximize benefits of our investment in Security controls.
- Capable of working with stakeholders at all levels, especially Information Technology professionals, to ensure the overall delivery of service provides value to the business owners and internal partners.
- Able to provide thought leadership to adapt our response to advanced and persistent threats with a risk based approach which results in timely containment and protection of our business assets.
- Continuous review and guidance for team to ensure our capabilities are well documented, reliable, available, current, and efficient.
- Security Certifications are a plus.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Athletic Shoes, Apparel, Sports Equipment, Digital, Merchandising, Innovation
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+