Vulnerability Management Team Lead
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Technology designs, creates and implements the methods and tools needed to make the world’s largest sports brand run faster, smarter and more securely. Global Technology teams aggressively innovate the solutions needed to help employees navigate Nike's rapidly evolving landscape. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Simply put, without Nike Technology, there are no Nike products.Description
The Vulnerability Management Team Lead is part of the Attack Surface Management (ASM) organization and participates in the attack surface reduction of global computing assets through the identification and assessment of vulnerabilities. The Vulnerability Management Team Lead is responsible for the technical requirements of the vulnerability management solutions, coordination with external stakeholders regarding their patching program effectiveness and coordination of the day to day resources on vulnerability management team members.
- Coordinates stakeholder meetings to review security vulnerabilities across a variety of technologies and associated remediation activity.
- Responsible for the technical direction of team members to meet ASM milestones and objectives.
- Lead discussions with business representatives to ensure remediation efforts adhere to corporate standards and policies.
- Provides analysis of remediation actions for both point in time and post event analysis.
- Coordinates remediation of high visibility, critical vulnerabilities in conjunction with CIS cross functional resources.
- Ensure vulnerability management technical infrastructure is configured with the appropriate asset scope and is regularly updated for reoccurring scanning activities of both corporate and cloud environments.
- Develop, refine and review operational documentation for the program execution.
- Generate metrics on program maturity and operational activities and report to leadership and CIS Governance.
- Train, mentor and guide Vulnerability Management team members on both operational practices as well as information security topics.
- Provide leadership for cross functional Attack Surface Management strategic objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, or related discipline
- One or more relevant technical security certifications (GIAC, CISSP, CEH etc)
- 8+ years of professional experience
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in Information Security
- Understanding of a variety of technical concepts such as: networking, systems administration, application development, application security, viruses/malware behavior, and penetration testing.
- Experience with business and/or data analytics with the ability to provide qualitative analysis and recommendations.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and/or project management skills.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with a variety of other enabling teams.
- Ability to work well under pressure and juggle multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail, data accuracy, and data analysis.
- Self-motivated and operates with a high sense of urgency and a high level of integrity.
• Previous team lead experience
• Certifications such as GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH) or GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN) are strongly preferred.
• Previous experience working in large scale environments with diverse technologies.
• Experience with AWS or Azure environments
Demonstrated technical experience with:
• Windows Servers, Desktops, Laptops
• UNIX Servers (Solaris, Red Hat Enterprise)
• Network Switching and Routing (Cisco, Juniper)
• Vulnerability & Secure Code solutions such as Tenable Nessus, Rapid 7 Nexpose, Qualys, WhiteHat, HP Fortify, Veracode, Rapid 7 AppSpider
• Familiarity of TCP/IP and associated protocols.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Athletic Shoes, Apparel, Sports Equipment, Digital, Merchandising, Innovation
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+