Manager, Cyber Operations Center - Systems
We are Northrop Grumman.
Doing work that matters - together.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It’s not the systems that drive us: it’s the soldier our systems bring home. It’s not just the equipment that motivates us: it’s the people our equipment protects. It’s not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it’s whom those innovations serve. We’re united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a motivated professional to join our team as a Manager - Cyber Operations Center - Systems. This position is located in Wiesbaden, Germany.
The selected candidate will support the U.S. Army Regional Cyber Center - Europe for the 5th Signal Command contract.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Oversees the network defense operations within their organization.
- Responsible for producing guidance for their network environment (NE) or enclave, assisting with risk assessments and risk management for organizations within their NE or enclave.
- Responsible for managing the technical classifications within the organization.
- Establishes and refines operating procedures for operations center personnel.
- Defines, documents, and directs the enforcement of controls which clearly separate the privileges and abilities of users in three different multi-user computer environments: production, testing, and development.
- Manages the work of Tier I, Tier II, and Tier III incident analysis and response personnel, computer forensic specialists, security engineers, IA auditors, and others who tend the security operations defending the information systems and networks.
- Evaluates proposed technological changes to the information security systems managed by Security Operations, identifying potential incompatibilities and other implementation issues prior to cut-over to production status.
- Must possess a minimum of a BS degree and a minimum of 9 yrs of related experience: Note: 4 additional years of related experience may be considered in lieu of the degree.
- Must possess a Current Secret Clearance
- Must have experience working OCONUS.
- Must have a full, complete, and in-depth understanding of all aspects of Cyber Operations as it relates to Systems (i.e. Microsoft, Unix, SAN, VMware, Disaster Recovery, Service Desk, etc)
- Must have a working knowledge of US Army Regional Cyber Center operations.
- Must have a proven positive experience in working with government customers.
- Must have demonstrate strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be fluent in all aspects of government and corporate communications media to include all MS Office products, MS Project.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to lead others and provide vision to their team.
- Must possess the ability to deploy corporate values in support of the US Military mission.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must possess these Specialized Certifications:
- Five or more years experience managing teams in an Enterprise Cyber Operations Center.
U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+
- Computer Systems Security Analyst 4 (Splunk)
- Cyber Architect 5
- Cyber Information Sys Security 3/4
- Cyber Information Sys Security 4
- Cyber Information Sys Security Mgr 2
- Cyber Information Systems Security 4
- Cyber Intelligence Analyst 3/4
- Cyber Software Engineer 1
- Cyber Systems Administrator (Field Engineer)
- Cybersecurity Software Engineer 3