Cyber Security Subject Matter Expert
We combine passionate people and innovative technology to solve the impossible.
Careers in Big Data, Cyber Analytics & Identity Intelligence
Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
In this role you will
- Demonstrate a familiarity with a variety of security concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Perform a variety of tasks and working under general supervision.
- Provide support to customer and J6IA for implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies.
- Develop and update the system security plan and other IA documentation to include but not limited to software certification and exemption reports.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent of 5 years in IT or 3 years concentrated in IT Security.
- Extensive knowledge of NIST 800-53 security controls and documentation
- Experience prepping Systems Security Plans and Risk Assessments.
- Must be highly organized and able to provide precise and correct information for classified programs to senior leadership and the customer.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in functional responsibility
- Experience with Xacta
- Qualified IAW DoD Dir. 8570.01 and DoD 8570.01-M to perform IAO duties.
- Active TS/SCI level clearance required
So what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
Get a referral bonus for the great people you know! With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to win outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Identity Intelligence, Entity Resolution, Big Data Analytics, Cyber Security Analytics, Open Source / Media Analytics, Multi-Int Analytics
Company Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000