We combine passionate people and innovative technology to solve the impossible.
Careers in Big Data, Cyber Analytics & Identity Intelligence
Are you passioniate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and accomplished Penetration Tester to join our software team.
In this role you will:
- This role will be responsible for performing routine network and system penetration tests and vulnerability assessments to identify and prioritize vulnerabilities and provide recommendations to remediate
- Coordinates rules of engagement to ensure the appropriate notifications and escalations are in place during testing
- Responsible for understanding current, applicable required security controls based on system categorization
- Coordinates with security architects to ensure security vulnerabilities are addressed during development and to test security configurations to validate they are operating as intended
- Coordinates with threat intelligence analysts to understand and emulate system attacks of increased likelihood.
- 5+ years experience conducting network and system penetration tests
- Experience developing and presenting vulnerability assessment reports for senior leadership audiences
- Experience with cloud-hosted deployments
An active TS/SCI clearance is required
So what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
Get a referral bonus for the great people you know! With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to win outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Identity Intelligence, Entity Resolution, Big Data Analytics, Cyber Security Analytics, Open Source / Media Analytics, Multi-Int Analytics
Company Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000