Senior Analyst, Security and Compliance
Powering the Cloud & Mobile Enterprise
Integrated Identity & Mobility Management
The Security and Compliance team’s mission is to strengthen Okta’s position as the leading Identity-as-a-Service solution through identifying and resolving risks to the employees, product, and most importantly, our customers. With the ever-increasing pace of cloud application adoption, companies are struggling to find ways to accurately assess risk and act at the speed of their business. As our Senior Security Analyst, you will play a key role in changing the status quo by building an industry-leading vendor assessment program.
This position requires a unique set of skills including project management, the ability to communicate with both internal and external customers, read & understand penetration test and compliance reports, and ensure business needs are met through secure deployments. If you’re a self-starter who wants to make a difference in global cloud security, we want you on board.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the security team to operate Okta’s vendor assessment program, including communicating program requirements to the organization. This includes:
- Working with IT, Legal, and Accounting teams to improve vendor assessment process & implement new systems
- Coordinating and performing vendor application reviews with IT, the business customer, and the vendor
- Following up and validating the application of controls with vendors and business customers
- Manage incoming customer, prospect, and Sales security requests & questions
- Review & edit security questionnaires for accuracy
- Provide ongoing security knowledge base updates and edits
- Conduct weekly, in-person security training for new Okta employees
- Complete security reviews and field questions for prospective Okta customers
- Manage customer & prospect penetration testing requests and test org provisioning
- Perform other IT security and compliance related tasks as assigned
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Business or Technical Degree (BS)
- Strong writing and speaking skills, including ability to speak to senior leadership
- Familiarity with OWASP Top 10 and IT security vulnerabilities
Helpful Certifications / Skills:
- MS or Advanced Degree
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- CISSP, CCSK, or ISC2 associate
- Consulting background
- Technical knowledge a plus
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organizations can implement the service quickly at large scale and low total cost.
More than 2,000 customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, MGM Resorts International and Western Union, trust Okta to help their organizations work faster, boost revenue and stay secure.
Identity Management, Access Management, Single Sign-On, SaaS, Cloud, User Management, Mobile Security, Mobility Management, IDaaS
Company Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 201-500