Senior Security Engineer
Powering the Cloud & Mobile Enterprise
Integrated Identity & Mobility Management
Our Senior Hacker will be responsible for offensive security testing of the Okta platform, code, and infrastructure. This position is not one to pump out scanner-based vulnerabilities. The ideal candidate will be required to demonstrate strong knowledgeable in current cryptographic algorithms and techniques, able to independently work on complex projects, present results and potentially give training and communicate vulnerabilities to developers and team leaders. Additionally, you should be able to craft presentations and represent the company in public venues. Last, but not least, demonstrated ability to think like and attacker and solve complex problems with expertise and creativity and be able to deliver research in the form of papers, blog posts and/or public speaking at conferences.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to give training and communicate vulnerabilities to developers, managers and directors
- Able to give presentations and represent Okta in public venues
- Develop and implement vulnerability mitigation strategies
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
- Ability to think like an attacker and solve complex problems with expertise and ingenuity
- Ability to multi-task and deliver consistently on deadlines
- Strong mentoring and leadership skills
- 3 + years experience in automating security testing and developing new automation tools
- 3 + years experience in reverse engineering of iOS, Android and Windows applications
- 3-5 + years of experience in web application penetration testing
- 3-5 + years of experience in security code review (Java, .Net, Go, C, C++, C#, Ruby, Perl, Python, PHP, HTML etc.)
- Knowledge in cloud security architecture
- Knowledge in current cryptographic algorithms and techniques
- Experience in research and development in the security field
Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organizations can implement the service quickly at large scale and low total cost.
More than 2,000 customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, MGM Resorts International and Western Union, trust Okta to help their organizations work faster, boost revenue and stay secure.
Identity Management, Access Management, Single Sign-On, SaaS, Cloud, User Management, Mobile Security, Mobility Management, IDaaS
Company Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 201-500