IT Compliance Analyst
WHAT ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT?
OneLogin brings speed and integrity to the modern enterprise with an award-winning single sign-on (SSO) and cloud identity management platform. Our portfolio of solutions secures connections across all users, all devices, and every application, helping companies drive new levels of security, and efficiency across all applications. With a powerful business platform and an award winning company culture, OneLogin manages and secures millions of identities around the globe. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
We’re looking for an experienced IT Compliance Analyst to support our multiple security, risk, and compliance initiatives. We're a fast growing company in the Enterprise Identity and Access Management and Single Sign-On (SSO) space. We believe in hiring talented individuals with a passion and drive to succeed!
In the IT Compliance Analyst role, you will be responsible for supporting initiatives that help us meet our current compliance requirements and at the same time advance our compliance goals. This includes SOC 1 and 2 reporting, ISO 27001/17/18, PCI, GDPR, US Privacy Shield, and FedRAMP. The IT Compliance Analyst works independently under the general supervision of the Chief Information Security Officer with moderate latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Independently execute assigned compliance projects including: updating control environment, documentation readiness assessments, risk assessments, vendor assessments, updating security and privacy awareness trainings
- Interface with external auditors and ensure the efficient completion of audits
- Assist in completing customer security questionnaires
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field
- 4-6 years of IT audit experience, preferably with a Big 4 firm
- Demonstrated experience planning and executing IT audits for technology companies
- Demonstrated experience working on SOC 1/SOC 2 and ISO 27001 projects
- Experience working on FISMA/FedRAMP projects a big plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT General Computer Controls, including Information Security, Information System Operations, Vendor Management, Business Continuity, Networks, Database, System Software, Hardware, and Software Development controls
- Demonstrated knowledge of Mac OS, cloud environments
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- CISA and/or CISSP certification
- Working knowledge of coding a plus
- Local candidates only please
- Integrity - As a security company, integrity is our highest priority. We deliver on our commitments and treat customers, partners and colleagues equally
- Innovation - Innovation is in our DNA and we always try to look ahead of the curve and think smarter, faster, bigger and better
- Excellence - We strive for excellence and quality in everything that we do in order to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Urgency - We live in a real-time world where the marketplace is fiercely competitive and customers expect instant gratification. We operate with extreme urgency to address customer needs and resolve issues promptly
- Customers for life - First and foremost, we are here to serve our customers. We take a long-term view of customer relationships and focus on building long-term value
- Great place to work - Create a work environment of transparency, trust and professional challenges that attracts the best possible people
Single Sign-On, SSO, identity management, security, multi-factor authentication, user provisioning
Company Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 51 - 200