Senior Security Engineer
WHAT ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT?
OneLogin brings speed and integrity to the modern enterprise with an award-winning single sign-on (SSO) and cloud identity management platform. Our portfolio of solutions secures connections across all users, all devices, and every application, helping companies drive new levels of security, and efficiency across all applications. With a powerful business platform and an award winning company culture, OneLogin manages and secures millions of identities around the globe. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
ABOUT ONELOGIN ENGINEERING
You value open collaboration, have a strong desire to learn, and are excited to pick up new skills and technologies. You like to share your knowledge with others and are willing to ask for help in return. You enjoy solving difficult problems, and make use of metrics, monitoring, and testing to help you understand the inner workings of a system. You’re excited to work closely with people throughout the organization, from close teammates to members of ops, UX designers, and service team members.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will lead efforts to uncover and solve security issues before threat actors do. You will use a Red Team approach to deliver actionable improvements to our product and infrastructure. Just as importantly, you will evangelize secure coding and other security best practices to instill this mentality throughout the Engineering organization. You must have experience not only finding issues, but also designing solutions for them.
- The ideal candidate has at least 10+ years relevant experience
- Extensive experience in application security, especially offensive techniques
- Extensive contributions to bug bounty programs or other responsible disclosure programs
- Solid experience training or mentoring other engineers in secure coding and other security best practices
- Experience coding in Ruby, Node.js a plus
- Published contributions to the security community
- Integrity - As a security company, integrity is our highest priority. We deliver on our commitments and treat customers, partners and colleagues equally
- Innovation - Innovation is in our DNA and we always try to look ahead of the curve and think smarter, faster, bigger and better
- Excellence - We strive for excellence and quality in everything that we do in order to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Urgency - We live in a real-time world where the marketplace is fiercely competitive and customers expect instant gratification. We operate with extreme urgency to address customer needs and resolve issues promptly
- Customers for life - First and foremost, we are here to serve our customers. We take a long-term view of customer relationships and focus on building long-term value
- Great place to work - Create a work environment of transparency, trust and professional challenges that attracts the best possible people
Single Sign-On, SSO, identity management, security, multi-factor authentication, user provisioning
Company Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 51 - 200