Security Architect, Cross-Industries
Disruptive Technology. Smart People.
Join us as we lead a new era in cybersecurity.
Palo Alto Networks competes for the best talent. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits, including 401(K). Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
in this fast-paced, innovative environment to stay ahead of fast-changing threats, we are looking for a seasoned technology professional to help customers understand how our platform is being used across enterprises globally to prevent threats to their networks. This expert will take our continuously-evolving platform capabilities and make its benefits tangible to all of our audiences across personas and departments. You will engage closely with the field to develop compelling seminars, workshops, and content – from reference blueprints to use cases of how customers are using the breadth of our platform. You will help cover industries for which there is not a dedicated Architect in order to help our customers understand how Palo Alto Networks helps their particular industry. You will ensure that our differentiators are clearly understood – by our customers, prospects, Sales and SE’s, and channel partners to ensure the platform’s many realized benefits stand out from the security market’s “noise” to show what is real and different about Palo Alto Networks approach.
- Develop, maintain, and expand use cases, and expand repeatable reference architectures and other customer-useful content to ensure our prospects and the market to understand how others are using and benefitting from the platform.
- Work with our Cyber Range Director and partner to ensure customers and prospects experience the full benefits of the platform within each Cyber Range experience.
- Support Industries team with “surge” capabilities for heretofore non-covered industries in which the field can use more insight and example platform use when and as needed.
- Identify and work with sales and customer references team to develop the most impactful customer success stories that demonstrate tangible benefits of our platform approach.
- Engage regularly with prospects and field teams to drive deeper understanding of our value proposition and differentiation in the market, by department.
- Provide ongoing global sales support and customer/prospect engagement as credible expert with real-world experience.
- Support real-time sales requests to support the field with deep platform knowledge, RFI/RFP templates, and onsite meetings with certain criteria.
- Maintain and expand team insights into platform requirements for the security industry.
- Help drive key industry requirements into Product Management, where applicable.
- Improve sales conversion through assets which may include:
- Industry-specific Customer use cases
- Industry reference blueprints
- Field training including sales guides and use cases
- Technology webinars
- Active social media and FUEL user group engagement
- Demonstrations customized for the given industry
- Support field marketing initiatives to drive sales conversion for prospects and partners.
- 10 years of security platform hands-on experience, customer-facing cybersecurity expertise, or a combination thereof.
- Strong effective writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to understand the changes in today’s enterprise network, and where and how security must be delivered to be most effective and fast at protecting customers as their enterprise evolves.
- Strong, demonstrable ability to take what can be complicated, and ultimately tell a clear, compelling, and consistent story to each of a breadth of technical audiences and personas, each with their own business drivers, challenges and interests.
- Ability to work well with and influence key stakeholders.
- Integrity and determination to deliver on commitments.
- Ability to spot trends and anticipate the developments in the security market.
- Strong adaptability to change as a constant in this swift-moving market and in this innovative company that moves fast to keep our customers protected.
- Attention to detail, quality, and clarity.
- Recognition and appreciation of other’s unique inputs, with ability to ultimately take ownership for and make decisions that you own.
- Experience working with global teams on multiple projects and programs.
- Strong ability to multitask with proven track record of execution on initiatives/programs.
- Strong communication skills: writing, verbal, and presentations.
- Ability to travel if and as needed to support the field.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Palo Alto Networks prior to having a signed agreement from Human Resources. Palo Alto Networks is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to Palo Alto Networks and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention. Thank you.
Palo Alto Networks
network security, firewall, IPS, URL filtering, threat and malware prevention, cybersecurity, enterprise security platform, threat intelligence
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 1,001-5000
- Automation Security Engineer
- Engineering Project Manager (Threat Intelligence Cloud)
- Malware Research Engineer (IoT)
- Malware Research Engineer (Mac OSX)
- Mobile Malware Research Engineer
- NY Regional Sales Manager, Cyber Security
- Principal SQA Engineer (Cloud Security Solutions)
- Principal SQA Engineer (Cloud Security- Feature Testing)
- Principal SQA Engineer (Cloud Security-Feature Testing)
- Principal SQA Engineer (Cloud Security-Feature Testing)
- Senior Product Security Engineer (Information Security)
- Senior Technical Risk Analyst - Vulnerability Management (Information Security)