UI Engineer (Cloud Security)
Disruptive Technology. Smart People.
Join us as we lead a new era in cybersecurity.
Palo Alto Networks competes for the best talent. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits, including 401(K). Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Palo Alto Networks® is a revolutionary and dynamic company creating next generation enterprise security products. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual who wants to contribute and make a difference, this job is for you!
As a member of the management software group, you will be responsible for designing and developing the central/console management software for Palo Alto Networks next-generation security platform. You will take ownership for large software components, work with product management on user requirements, apply your knowledge to functional design, utilize your programming skills for efficient and robust implementation, and interact with quality assurance and field support teams in the whole software development cycle.
- Responsible for development of the User Interface of the central/console management software for Palo Alto Networks’ next-generation firewall.
- Participate in architecture; define new web based features for firewall appliance and central management software
- Individual contribution for complex web software development
- Design, develop and maintain web framework
- Design, develop and maintain web applications
- Work with different development and quality assurance groups to achieve the best quality
- Suggest and implement improvements to development processes
- Prior experience in web based GUI development, preferably for a networking appliance
- Proficiency in PHP
- Experience with EXTJS/Ajax Framework is a plus
- Experience with XML is a plus
- Strong ability to independently debug development issues
- MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 years of relevant experience
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Palo Alto Networks prior to having a signed agreement from Human Resources. Palo Alto Networks is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to Palo Alto Networks and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention. Thank you.
Palo Alto Networks
network security, firewall, IPS, URL filtering, threat and malware prevention, cybersecurity, enterprise security platform, threat intelligence
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 1,001-5000
- Cloud Product Security Architect (InfoSec)
- Cybersecurity Data Scientist
- Malware Researcher (Unit 42)
- Principal Java Software Engineer (SaaS Security)
- Principal SQA Engineer (Cloud Security Solutions)
- Principal SQA Engineer (Cloud Security- Feature Testing)
- Sr Malware Research Engineer
- Staff/Sr. Staff Software Engineer (Internet Security)
- Technical Support Engineer - Threat Specialist