IT Security Analyst-Senior
Looking for your next opportunity? If so, choose Parkland and discover what a meaningful job feels like. Whether you work directly with patients or use your talent to support our care, you’ll be part of a team that’s providing valuable health services to Dallas County residents. And here, you’ll have the opportunity to put all your skills to work, and the support to grow and advance in your job and your field. Step into a career that will make a substantial difference for our patients—and for you. We blend cultures, talents, and experience into an exemplary health and hospital system. Parkland has earned distinction as one of America’s Best Hospitals by U.S News and World Report every year since 1994.PRIMARY PURPOSE
Performs audit reviews and procedures necessary to ensure proper system access rights while serving as subject matter expert concerning Parkland workforce system access rights administration.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems.
- Must have six years of experience in an information systems security area with a background in access management.
Equivalent Education and/or Experience:
- May have an equivalent combination of education and experience to substitute for both the education and the experience requirements.
- Prefer Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification from the (ISC)2 organization; or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification from the ISACA organization.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must have integrity and ability to protect confidential information.
- Must have a proven understanding of access management methodology, along with the ability to make and implement recommendations.
- Must have a proven understanding of laws and regulations that require access management.
- Must have the ability to meet tight deadlines while meeting daily service levels.
- Must be willing to perform after hours on-call duties.
- Must have a proven working knowledge of the HIPAA Security Rule as it applies to Workforce Security and Information Access Management.
- Must be able to articulate concepts of secure access management such as access request process, approval workflow, role based access management, and account deprovisioning requirements.
- Must have strong documentation and analytical skills.
- Must be able to effectively listen to and communicate effectively with all levels of Parkland and campus partner staff.
- Must have strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Must have ability to work cooperatively on a small team with dynamic processes.
Minimum Technical Requirements (Not Comprehensive):
- Must have a proven understanding of the following technologies, and how they can be used as access management controls and productivity enhancements:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- Service Desk ticketing software
- Identity Management (IDM) software
- Microsoft Office products: Excel, Access, and Word
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Level I Trauma Center, Burn Center, Neonatal Intensive Care, Community Oriented Primary Care, Spinal Cord Injuries, Endocrinology, Epilepsy Center, Cardiology, Oncology, Women's and Children's Services, Gastroenterology Lab, Orthopedics, Correctional Health
Company Type: Government Agency
Company Size: 10,001+