Cyber Security Information Assurance Lead
Explore the infinite possibilities...
Discover your career at PepsiCo
The Information Assurance Lead is a cybersecurity role within PepsiCo Information Security team responsible for identifying, inventorying, classifying, and ensuring the success of PepsiCo's data protection program with PepsiCo's largest and most profitable sectors. This role is accountable for inventorying, assessing, and communicating all changes to the identified business stewards and data custodians, as well as providing metrics to track, report, and communicate PepsiCo data protection initiatives. The Information Assurance Lead will work with the sector Business Information Security Officers (BISO) and other key entities to identify and remediate any non-compliant areas.
Key accountabilities include:
- Assist with defining appropriate metrics to measure the quality of the data protection program
- Associate the data categories, data elements and combinations of data within defined data classification levels
- Provide guidance for requests pertaining to data access and impact when data is combined with other information that may increase access restrictions
- Serve as central contact in sector regarding questions/inquiries relating to data protection process
- Provide guidance where there are disagreements or identified data classification issues
- Serve as the central voice within sector representing the enterprise use, standards, and decisions around data protection
- Champion PepsiCo's data protection strategy
- Stay current on changes to global data protection requirements and their potential impact on PepsiCo
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and develop strong liaison relationships
- Stay current with new and evolving security topics and technologies via formal training and self-directed education
- Current CISSP or completion within 1 year of acceptance of role
- Strong understanding of data classification standards, frameworks and best practices
- Knowledge of data models, data governance frameworks and data reporting tools
- Five years of Cybersecurity/Information Security experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field. MBA preferred.
- Experience with the RSA Archer eGRC platform
- Spanish speaker highly desired
- Able to influence parties as needed to ensure the correct decisions are made to protect PepsiCo
- Must be a team player and willing to establish a strong positive working relationship with all areas of the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Willing "can do" attitude and consensus builder
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work across multiple organizations, sectors and teams
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines
- Ability to bring project to successful completion through organizational dynamics
- Tenacious, driven, energetic and a high degree of professional integrity
- Willingly share knowledge and experiences with less experienced staff to help grow team talent bench through training and mentoring
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency Statement
In recognition of its continued sustainability efforts, PepsiCo was named for the sixth time to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI World) and for the seventh time to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index (DJSI North America) in 2012.
manufacturing, sales, marketing, brand management, gatorade, tropicana, quaker oats, frito-lay, pepsi, mtn dew, doritos, mirinda, pepsi max, tostitos, aquafina, sierra mist, fritos, lipton, cheetos, 7up
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+