Global Endpoint Security Engineer
Explore the infinite possibilities...
Discover your career at PepsiCo
The Global Endpoint Security Engineer will be responsible for operations and maintaining security solutions. The Global Security Engineer will be tasked with maintaining and supporting ISG security systems protecting PepsiCo information and assets globally against unauthorized access, security risks, data loss, and cyber-attacks.
This position requires a broad IT background, expertise in Information Security, strong familiarity with end point security, comprehensive knowledge of network and server infrastructure, strong analytical skills and effective communication skills.
- Oversee and provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 normal business hours and after-hours support
- Support and mentor team members
- Collect and analyze requirements for security projects and provides project estimates
- Evaluate existing security tools and document security enhancements or procedures to mitigate risks
- Ensures existing security tools meet performance requirements
- Remains current with new security technologies and recommends changes or actions to management as appropriate
- Maintains expertise to function as subject matter expert in multiple technical and business disciplines
- Serves as an advocate for secure computing practices and procedures
- Develops strong partnerships with business clients, network and technology partners, vendors and other technical resources
- Reviews project requirements documents
- Reviews test-related documentation
- Creates and maintains security standards documentation
- Bachelors or degree in Information Technology ( or a related discipline) or relevant work experience
- 8+ years of information security experience with advanced knowledge in multiple areas including SOC operations, Antivirus, Intrusion Detection/Intrusion Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), File Integrity Monitoring and Vulnerability Assessment.
- 8+ years of Information Technology experience including hardware, networking, architecture, protocols, file systems and operating systems
- Experience designing, recommending and architecting complex security solutions.
- Fundamental understanding of application protocols (HTTP, DNS, FTP, etc.) and networking protocols (TCP, UDP, ARP, ICMP, etc.)
- Proficiency in a Linux command line environment (awk, sed, grep, etc.) or Windows equivalent (Powershell) to analyze log files and locate anomalies.
- Substantial combination of relevant education, training, and experience in the Cyber Intelligence discipline
- Proficiency scripting solutions using (Perl, Python, BASH, etc.)
- Experience delivering complex projects to successful completion
- Experience documenting logical and physical architectures with Visio
- Experience with the creation of test plans and testing.
- 8+ years supporting either Symantec AV, McAfee ePO or Tripwire
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency Statement
In recognition of its continued sustainability efforts, PepsiCo was named for the sixth time to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI World) and for the seventh time to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index (DJSI North America) in 2012.
manufacturing, sales, marketing, brand management, gatorade, tropicana, quaker oats, frito-lay, pepsi, mtn dew, doritos, mirinda, pepsi max, tostitos, aquafina, sierra mist, fritos, lipton, cheetos, 7up
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+
- Cyber Intelligence Manager
- Cyber Security Engineer
- Cyber Security Lead Relationship Manager
- Cyber Security Policy/Standards Document Management Sr. Analyst
- Cyber Security Sr. Engineer
- Cyber Security Threat Hunter
- Cyber Security Triage Incident Response Analyst
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
- Senior Cyber Intelligence Analyst
- Senior Cyber Intelligence Analyst
- Web Application Security Assessments Technical Lead