Incident Management Analyst
Looking for a rewarding and challenging career with a dynamic, growing organization? Phacil is your answer. We have an immediate need for an Incident Management Analyst to support an important government customer in Chandler, AZ.
Apply to: www.phacil.com/careers Chandler, AZ.
Clearance Level (Required to Start): DHS Public Trust
Daily Job Responsibilities:
The Incident Management Analyst is responsible to the Incident Management Team Manager for reporting, tracking and closing all Incidents in the environment and ensuring incidents are moved to and tracked in problem management. In this role, the candidate will perform a variety of incident management functions, including, but not limited to: escalations, notifications, initiation and management of bridge calls, responding to leaderships’ inquiries, coordinating with application support groups and external site personnel, maintaining maintenance event tracking roster, and coordinating with Change Management Team.
- Ability to think through difficult issues and provide advice or when necessary, seeks advice;
- Ability to work on assignments requiring sound judgement in resolving issues or in making recommendations;
- Initiative to drive all incidents to resolution, ensuring timely participation by all stakeholders;
- Ability to use judgement within limits of standard practice;
- Without hesitation, escalate issues to upper management, to include C-Level managers, in accordance with prescribed procedures;
- Proficiency with Remedy;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Team player having the ability to work effectively in a team environment and with all levels.
- Incident Management and Incident communication experience;
- Team and Independent work skills;
- Worked for or supported a government agency;
Degree Required/Equivalent Experience w/o degree:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field preferred or equivalent experience
- High School degree required, plus specialized training with 4+ years of IT Incident or Problem Management experience
- ITILv3 Foundations Certification preferred
- Other technical certifications preferred e.g. Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA
Travel Requirement: No travel required
Any additional info regarding work environment: This is a 24x7x365 Team. Primary Business hours are 6:00 AM – 3:00 PM local time. We have multiple shifts, however this is a 4x10 third shift position (12PM-10:30AM) Work hours are at the discretion of the Team Manager. There may times when flexibility is needed by the applicant due to critical issues or meetings.
Phacil, started in 2001, is an award winning, ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 20000-1, ISO 27001 and CMMI Maturity Level 3 certified Government Contractor. The Company provides services across a broad range of information technology disciplines including: Software Development & Integration, Operations & Maintenance, Network Engineering, Data Center Operations, Cyber Security, Information Assurance, Geographic Information Systems, Technical Consulting, and Business Operations. Phacil has received a number of recognitions, including rankings on Washington Business Journal’s Top Government Technology Contractors, CRN Solution Provider 500, and Software Magazine Software 500.
Our vision is to bring best practices from the commercial sector to the Federal Government. Phacil is a very different kind of Company compared to the traditional Federal Government Contractor and our results spring from a culture that values a tremendous work ethic, strong employee development, and exceptional customer service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status
Phacil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Current government customers include Department of Agriculture, Department of Commerce, Department of Homeland Security, Department of Justice, Department of State, Department of Treasury, Federal Bureau of Investigation, US Air Force, US Army, US Navy, DoD Office of Inspector General, to name a few.
Development, Integration, Operations & Maintenance, CyberSecurity, Geographical Information Systems, Technical Consulting, Business Operations, Information Technology