DevOPs Engineer (Security)
Working at Philips
What will be your impact?
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be a part Philips Wellcentive, a leader in population health that helps customers provide care management for more than 30 million patients and achieve more than $500 million annually in value-based revenue.
You are responsible for
- Collaborative infrastructure development and infrastructure testing to meet rapidly growing systems
- Improve automated cloud configuration, deployments, monitoring, management and incident response
- Work cross-functionally with various teams to improve infrastructure through automation
- Build internal tools to demonstrate performance and operational efficiency
- Work with other teams to resolve issues related to application configuration, deployment, or debugging
- Provide system administration, configuration, and troubleshooting of the Linux environment
- Building internal platforms for use by internal teams to scale by automation
You are a part of
A team that will help accelerate the technologies used at Philips Wellcentive and provide valuable insight from the position. We are looking for sharp, passionate, and hardworking individuals who not only want to make an impact, but also grow their technical and leadership skills.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Understanding of Agile methodology & DevOPs principles
- Strong in at least one (bash, perl, python)
- Strong automation skills and ability to use and develop on at least one (Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet)
- Strong in Docker and Docker clustering
- Strong Troubleshooting skills
- Strong with ELK
- Strong with Linux (CentOS / RedHat)
- Strong with monitoring & alerting
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies
- Ability to use source control (svn, git)
- Ability to integrate Jenkins/Rundeck/Go with other tools
- Experience leading a scrum team
- Experience with Maven, ant, java EE, jboss
- CD/CI experience
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with scaling large systems
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Healthcare, Medical Devices, Health systems, Cardiology, Healthtech, Oncology, Respiratory, Fertility, pregnancy
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+