Incident Response Program Lead
Working at Philips
What will be your impact?
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Top-level management of all ongoing global product & service incident response activities
- Ownership of all PSSO incident response policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines
- Refinement of incident tracking practices, including technology selection and template creation
- Providing remote & on-site training to security and product stakeholders to enable their success
- In charge of managing any third-party digital forensics and/or incident response consultants
- Active incident response handling & management to ensure successful, prompt resolutions
- Provide expertise to deploy monitoring technologies that assist in incident detection & handling
- Coordinate with Royal Philips’ corporate security team to share applicable industry knowledge
- Champion strategies and tooling to increase the effective triage of inbound security events
- Assist the PSSO with determining the potential impact of previously unknown vulnerabilities
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 8+ years of experience with incident response, such as incident handling, incident management, digital forensics, security-event analysis, & security solutions architecture for incident response
- Expertise using incident response & digital forensic technologies, in line with legal complexities
- An ability to work across teams within a global corporation on complex technical subjects
- Experience with providing on-site/virtual training to both technical & non-technical audiences
- Capable of handling high-stress situations that may occasionally involve long hours and travel
- Able to build & execute security programs that are able to scale on a global, distributed level
- Prior success with using table-top exercises and similar activities to test response readiness
- Comfortable communicating across levels of stakeholders – from engineers to the C-suite
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or another relevant subject area is preferred
- Relevant industry certifications such as GCIH, GCFA, GCFE, GCIA, CCFE, CCE, ECIH are preferred
In this role we offer you
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work?
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Healthcare, Medical Devices, Health systems, Cardiology, Healthtech, Oncology, Respiratory, Fertility, pregnancy
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+