Senior Manager, Product Security
Working at Philips
What will be your impact?
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As a Senior Manager for Product Security you work collaboratively with our North America Sales and Field Marketing teams to proactively address the security concerns of our healthcare customers during the sales process. This frontline technical position provides customers with security information on our products and works closely with Philips product security officers and product R&D teams.
You are responsible for
- Respond and complete customer product security questionnaires in an accurate and timely manner. Answer security questions from RFPs and web inquiries.
- Support the commercial and government sales teams and participate on customer calls/meetings serving as the liaison to customers’ IT professionals.
- Work with Department of Defense (DoD) customers, Philips businesses and product security officers to manage products through the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
- Articulate commercial and government needs and business opportunities to Field Marketing. Work together to position Philips security as a differentiator.
- Develop and deliver training on Product Security positioning, processes and requirements to Field Marketing teams, Sales and key stakeholders.
- Be the subject matter expert on Product Security in North America. Stay up-to-date on current and emerging Product Security standards for government and commercial customers.
You are a part of
You will report directly to the Director of Field Marketing, New Product & Service Introductions, Product Security. This team is part of the Marketing Strategy and Operations Group for Health Systems and is part of the broader North America Marketing organization. This position is based in Andover, MA.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in information security technology in commercial and government markets
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Recent experience with Department of Defense cybersecurity policies such as Risk Management Framework (RMF) or The DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)
- Proven ability to interact professionally with customers and internal stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated awareness of emerging Cybersecurity requirements and policy changes
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and influencing abilities
- Proven ability to work in a highly matrixed environment
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and to fully exploit your talents.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Healthcare, Medical Devices, Health systems, Cardiology, Healthtech, Oncology, Respiratory, Fertility, pregnancy
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+