Information Security Program Analyst, West
The Information Security Program Analyst is responsible for managing aspects of the PhishMe program for their clients and will primarily support PhishMe’s clients in the assigned time zone (PST). The Information Security Program Analyst will interact with PhishMe customers, and peers to deliver customized solutions and build strong customer relationships. The successful Information Security Program Analyst will ensure the delivery of projects to the client’s satisfaction and identifying opportunities to grow and enhance their overall anti-phishing strategy.
- Build and implement effective mock phishing education programs for assigned PhishMe customers
- Development of phishing content including email messages and educational materials
- Analyze mock phishing trends and recommend program actions to ensure adequate training and education of users
- Document results from training activities tailored to customer needs and requests
- Provide technical and operational guidance to PhishMe customers
- Coordinate customer focused activities to ensure successful implementation
- Other duties as assigned
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment with PhishMe will be voluntarily entered into and your employment is considered at will. PhishMe reserves the right to alter the job description at any time without notice.
Successful applicants must have:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Two or more years supporting customers in a consultant, customer support role or centralized service capacity
- Proven ability to support multiple customers and internal peers with various needs
- Basic understanding of Excel, HTML, Messaging, SMTP and email hygiene products
Recommended, but not required day one:
- Understanding of spear phishing and the risk it presents to large enterprises
- Information Security or related professional experience
- Experience supporting government as a client is a plus
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 401k plan with company match
- Health, vision, dental, disability, and life insurance
- Telecommuting expense reimbursement
- US Telecommute, West Coast (PST) Only
PhishMe is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [protected class] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
The company was incorporated in 2011, but the PhishMe service launched publicly in 2008. PhishMe is headquartered in Northern Virginia with additional offices in New York, and London.
Today, PhishMe is the leading provider of threat management for organizations concerned about human susceptibility to advanced targeted attacks. PhishMe’s intelligence-driven platform turns employees into an active line of defense by enabling them to identify, report, and mitigate spear phishing, malware, and drive-by threats. Our open approach ensures that PhishMe integrates easily into the security technology stack, demonstrating measurable results to help inform an organization’s security decision making process.
Our customers include the defense industrial base, energy, financial services, healthcare, and manufacturing industries, as well as other Global 1000 entities that understand changing user security behavior will improve security, aid incident response, and reduce the risk of compromise.
Company Size: 201-500