Triage Solutions Engineer
PhishMe is seeking a motivated professional to join our Solutions Engineering team in the US. The Solutions Engineer is responsible for assisting customers with deploying our next generation Phishing Threat Management solutions. The successful candidate will possess strong customer-facing engineering skills, be adept in multi-tasking under tight deadlines, and possess in-depth experience in server engineering and Microsoft & Linux technologies.
- Provide technical guidance remotely and onsite to customers deploying PhishMe’ s solutions
- Document and address client specific needs that arise due to variability in computing environments
- Document enhancement requests
- Develop FAQs and best practice implementation guides to improve the speed of delivery for PhishMe solutions
- Develop Level 1and Level 2 support reference documentation for PhishMe’s and Customer support staff
- Act as Level 3 support for advanced troubleshooting activities
- Travel (up to 25%)
- Other duties as assigned
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment with PhishMe will be voluntarily entered into and your employment is considered at will. PhishMe reserves the right to alter the job description at any time without notice.
- Ability to interact with customers and properly manage the relationship and expectations
- Experience troubleshooting solutions deployed in enterprise networks
- Understanding of Proxies, LDAP/Active Directory, Mail Infrastructure and other enterprise related technologies
- Strong network communication troubleshooting experience
- Advanced Linux and Windows troubleshooting – understanding basic partitioning, system services, standard logs files, and system commands
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Basic understanding of enterprise email clients
- Familiarity with SMTP, IMAP, HTTP and other Internet protocols
- IT Security experience
- Understanding of regular expressions or Yara
- Ability to read and understand source code
- Some programming or scripting experience (OOP JIT languages, Ruby, Python, etc.)
- Familiarity with Virtual Environments
- Experience with sandboxes (e.g. cuckoo, lastline, etc.)
- Familiarity with Exchange/OWS administration
- Experience in phishing intelligence
- Previous training or management experience
- Familiarity with NOSQL and/or relational database systems
- Familiarity with Computer Incident Response/Forensics a plus
- 4 year degree or applicable experience and certifications
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 401k with company match
- Health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance
- Telecommuting expense reimbursement
- Telecommute (United States Only)
PhishMe is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [protected class] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
The company was incorporated in 2011, but the PhishMe service launched publicly in 2008. PhishMe is headquartered in Northern Virginia with additional offices in New York, and London.
Today, PhishMe is the leading provider of threat management for organizations concerned about human susceptibility to advanced targeted attacks. PhishMe’s intelligence-driven platform turns employees into an active line of defense by enabling them to identify, report, and mitigate spear phishing, malware, and drive-by threats. Our open approach ensures that PhishMe integrates easily into the security technology stack, demonstrating measurable results to help inform an organization’s security decision making process.
Our customers include the defense industrial base, energy, financial services, healthcare, and manufacturing industries, as well as other Global 1000 entities that understand changing user security behavior will improve security, aid incident response, and reduce the risk of compromise.
Company Size: 201-500