UI Developer - Cyber Security
Happy employees. Great work. No coincidence.
Learn about opportunities to join the team, share your talents and make a difference!
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
In this role, you will accurately and seamlessly translate designs and requirements into a functional user interface and be able to provide estimates based on experience and skillset of team members. One must be energetic and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to clearly communicate technical risk, challenges, and recommend solutions to leadership.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in designing and developing web applications
- Must be familiar with all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with web development frameworks to include one or more of the following: jQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS, Ember, React or equivalent
- Ability to make UI recommendations based on solid understanding of user interactions
- Ability to use in Photoshop or Illustrator
- Familiarity with Bootstrap and/or Foundation and Font-awesome.
- Superior problem-solving and teamwork skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with multi-tier web application development and working knowledge of Web Application Servers.
- Hard-working and motivated, able to take initiative and meet deadlines
- Comfortable working in a diverse, team-based environment
- Detail oriented, well-organized and excellent ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, confident with customers and business partners
- Proficiency in JAVA, Spring, and MVC patterns
- Experience building components designed for reuse
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with Elasticsearch or Apache SOLR
- Ability to use Test Driven Development methodologies (Unit test and UMLs)
- Demonstrated experience with disciplined unit, regression, and integration testing
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
SAS, BI, Data Mining, OLAP, DW, Analytics, Business Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Statistics, Customer Intelligence, Enterprise Risk Management
Company Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 10,001+