Analyst, Security Event & Incident Response
The Security Event & Incident Response Analyst position will be responsible for protecting Shire’s ability to innovate by disrupting malicious actors before they can impact the business.
- Experience leading cyber security incidents, as the primary handler
- Experience with network & endpoint security solutions
- Willingness to coalesce incident response across the business
- Experience managing incidents with/without additional support
- Ability to document findings & communicate effectively with business / technical resources
- Strong analytical abilities, high ethical standards, strong interpersonal skills, good verbal and written communication skills, ability to work in a team environment, well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions as well as interpret an extensive variety of technical information in written or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Five or more years of cyber security experience conducting:
- Incident response
- Enterprise level forensics (across international borders)
- Reverse engineering malware analysis
- Fluent knowledge of Operating System & Network level forensics
- Deep understanding of attack vectors, vulnerabilities, & how they are leveraged by malicious actors
- Through knowledge of identity repositories
- Ability to capitalize on APIs to improve the incident response
- Experience in content creation using advanced SEIM solutions
- Fluency in multiple device log formats including
- Windows Logs
- Linux Logs
- Proxy Logs
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP
Education & Experience Requirements:
- SANS GCFE, GREM, or GCIH certifications preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or the equivalent combination of formal education, training and experience
Shire is an equal opportunity employer. Shire evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Shire is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-595-8400 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our 22,000 employees come to work every day with a common purpose: to develop and deliver breakthrough therapies that enable people with life-altering conditions to live their lives to the fullest.
At Shire, we are dedicated to expanding, building and sustaining leadership across our key therapeutic areas through our extensive portfolio of products, innovative pipeline and collaborative approach to working with diverse partners around the globe. We strive to earn and keep the trust of our patients, their families and physicians, and all others who support and advance their care.
Working together, the possibilities for our patients, healthcare partners and employees are unprecedented, with significant growth potential for our shareholders.
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+