SoFi is seeking an experienced Information Security professional to further its Application Security program. The ideal candidate comes with a strong background in offensive security and is able to implement scalable solutions to mitigate security threats.
As a member of the Information Security function, you will be part of a team of highly skilled engineers tuned-in to threat research and technical innovation. You will work closely with engineering teams and other business functions to tackle complex technical problems and build secure products.
SoFi is a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services. Recently ranked as one of the fastest growing fin tech companies in the Bay Area, SoFi is nearly 600 employees strong. As the only fintech firm to secure a $1 billion funding round, SoFi offers the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
- Perform technical security assessments, pentests, code audits and design reviews
- Develop solutions to scale security testing and enable engineering teams to identify security flaws pre-production
- Act as advisor in the area of secure development and threat mitigation
- Create and manage the bug bounty program
- Demonstrate leadership through evangelizing security, identification of issues and driving resolution across corporate functions
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Strong knowledge of web application security design, threats and mitigations
- Practical experience in security engineering, authentication standards (OAUTH, JWT, etc.) and applied cryptography
- Develop and execute secure application development training exercises
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in mobile security design and assessment
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) security
- Experience developing security tools
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Company Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000