Identity Services Architect
We are looking for fast thinking, A-team players to join our company.
So if you're looking for an incredible place to work that celebrates innovation, leadership and creativity, please contact us. Splunk offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. When you join Splunk you'll be working with a team of wicked-smart people who are passionate about our products and our customers' success.
Splunk is looking to hire a highly skilled Identity Services Architect to join its Business Applications Team! Reporting to the VP, Business Application Systems, you will serve as an Architect, supporting the identity and access management platform at Splunk IT. This role will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting the customers, partners, and internal users IAM platform.
I want to and can do that!
- Architect and manage customer Identity and access management
- Collaborate with the custom applications, product engineering, integrations and other 3rd party apps teams to understand their Identity requirements and translate them to design
- Architect and model customer identities in LDAP like directories to enable customer 360 view and multi-channel engagement
- Onboard and maintain Single Sign-On, security and authentication across SaaS, cloud based and on-prem web apps
- Be an authority on all aspects of identity and access management for Splunk applications. Evaluate standards, policies and solutions across the technical and business use cases
- A minimum of 8-10 years of experience architecting, designing and implementing scalable solutions with Identity and Access management products.
- Excellent experience with authentication/authorization standards SAML, OAuth, OpenID, API security, WS-Trust, MFA, SCIM
- Experience with Directory services - ActiveDirectory, OpenLDAP, UnboundId, Okta Universal directory, SCIM protocols
- Strong team player and collaborates with multiple business and technical stakeholders
- Programming languages - Java, Python, Node JS, Go
- Databases - MySQL, Oracle, AWS RDS, NoSQL
- Experience with Ping Identity, Okta, OneLogin APIs or related products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills with an ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects
- Previous experience with AWS & Splunk desirable
Education: Got it!
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent experience required
This isn’t a job – it’s a life changer – are you ready?
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of “big data”—generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, sensors, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has over 10,000 customers in 100 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cybersecurity, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA – from technology to the way we do business. Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk has more than 1,700 global employees, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and regional headquarters in London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
We’ve built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
San Francisco Only
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO, sick leave, stocked micro kitchens in Splunk offices, catered lunches on Mondays, catered breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ’s, soccer, “Fun Fridays”.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Non San Francisco
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO and sick leave. Our work environments vary by location however we believe in hosting amenities and fun activities to fuel our energy. You may find fully stocked micro kitchens, catered lunches on Mondays and breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ’s, soccer and “Fun Fridays”.
This isn’t a job – it’s a life changer – are you ready?
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk's EEO Policy Statement.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence. Our company's mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. More than three quarters of the Fortune 100 and thousands of enterprises, universities, government agencies and service providers use Splunk software to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations, security, web intelligence, customer and business analytics and more.
Splunk helps customers solve problems in ways they could never dream before. With Splunk, all you need is a browser and your imagination.
Machine Data To Operational Intelligence
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 1,001-5000