Network & Security Solutions Architect
The Network and Security Solutions Architect in Business Services Technology is responsible for providing technical vision, and the design, build/deployment, operation and support of all aspects of BSNA s telephony and networks.
This role will be reporting to the Director of Architecture, Infrastructure, and Operations in BSNA Technology, and is part of a dynamic, flexible, cross-functional team to provide technology services to BSNA. While this job description is a guide to the primary capabilities of the role, a critical success factor in this role will be flexibility to cover all aspects of providing technology services, and the ability to shift and assist in any role across the technology organization.
- Leadership and People/Relationship Sills – critical to this role is the ability to build and maintain relationships across the entire BSNA organization, with Vendors/Suppliers, CONA, and Bottler Customers – demonstrated experience in collaborating with internal and external personnel/vendors/suppliers is a must. Works well with 3rd party outsourcing teams providing operations and support to the BSNA organization.
- Technology Skills – extremely deep technology skills, particularly in telephony, networking and security, including support and operations. This role must continuously learn about new technologies that may benefit BSNA
- Execution Skills – ability to drive work to completion on-time, and on-budget as well as provide efficient and effective support and services to the Business
- Business Knowledge/Experience – deep knowledge of all areas within BSNA as well as knowledge of our Customer Bottler’s business to understand how technology can benefit the processes within BSNA scope
- Flexibility – ability to quickly move to any area within BSNA and add value and play multiple roles as needed, including supporting Field IT, Application Support, and Desktop/Collaboration Engineering
POSITION ACTIVITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Deliver the vision, and design/develop/deploy/support world class telephony and network services to BSNA. Under BSNA Technology leadership - developing, delivering, and operating/supporting world class capabilities at the right cost: 1) completing technology projects on time and on budget so that it meets business objectives in a sustainable manner, and 2) ensuring that all BSNA technology operates to support the business in the most seamless, effective, and efficient manner possible.
This role has the following responsibilities:
- Supporting the execution of work to enable strategic business initiatives.
- Be a key participant in maintaining, and continually developing, in conjunction with the other members of the BSNA Technology leadership team, the overall BSNA Technology Strategy
- Work and hold accountable 3rd party outsourcing providers who provide L1-3 operations support
- Delivery of the secure world class network and telephony services to BSNA
- Ensuring that the entire BSNA security, network and telephony landscape is running efficiently and effectively, and continuously improving the cost-to-capability ratio
- Provide world-class technology support where needed and drive continuous improvement in support and operations
- Managing partners/vendors/suppliers to achieve world-class network and telephony services as world-class cost models
- Provide additional support, as needed, to Field IT, Engineering, and Operations/Support areas on any topic
- Deliver the overall network design for BSNA
BSNA Network, Security and Telephony Technology, as well as any other support needed within the BSNA technology organization.
For the subject areas below:
- Partner strategically with Tower Directors and the PMO & Strategy teams. Collaborate closely to guide technology network and telephony direction and balance challenging trade-offs between prioritizes, short/long term technology roadmap, and holistic value across the portfolio while delivering solutions and capabilities that drive business productivity and growth
- Set vision and strategy for the leveraged use of network, security and telephony technology within BSNA to create competitive advantage
- Drive innovation and maintain influential knowledge of industry trends in strategic areas of importance
- Proactively engages others and influences desired outcomes across multiple stakeholder groups; removes obstacles to high quality results, and effectively manages conflict and risk
- Collaborate closely with CokeOne North America (CONA), and other organizations to understand strategic alignment opportunities across the BSNA functions and future direction
- Manage a large component of vendors/partners to deliver the right services
- Ensure that the entire BSNA technology landscape is running efficiently and effectively
- Effective plans for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (coordinated with Internal Controls)
- Provide a world-class support design/structure/implementation to deliver support as needed to BSNA
- Deliver all services to the Business in a simple, easy to consume manner
- Manage partners/vendors/suppliers through the entire life-cycle of external relationships
- Continuous improvement of all of the above
Subject Areas include, but are not limited to:
- Network, Security and Telephony Architecture, Engineering, Maintenance & Support
- Problem Analytics and Management
- Change Management
- Process and Procedures
- Maintenance Periods
- Disaster Recovery & Planning
- Vendor Management
- On-site Support
- Network Architecture, Services, Support, and Security
- Internal Networks (LAN) & VPN
- External Networks (WAN)
- Firewalls, Proxies, IPS/IDS, and other network security areas
- Telephony – for both “office associates” and “contact center agents”
- Video Conferencing (in conjunction with the Solutions Architect)
- Desktop Services & Support
- PC and Laptop Provisioning & PC Depot Services
- Image Management / Patch Management
- Help Desk, Incident, and Problem Management
- Active Directory Management
- E-mail (Outlook / Exchange)
- Video Conferencing, Skype, Sharepoint, and other collaboration services
- Application Hosting and Management (Cloud) & VDI Environment
- Mobile Device Management & Cell phones & Mobile hot spots
- File and Print Servers
- Printers / Fax
- World-class network, security and telephony services deployed to the Business
- Participate in the development of, and ongoing continuous improvement and maintenance of, the BSNA technology strategy
- Effective Vendor Management
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation
- Recognition by the Business of world-class, continuously improved support and operations
- Minimized un-planned system down-time
- Visionary thinking from a technology perspective to drive increased technology capabilities at a lower cost
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to gather technology project ideas from the business and develop a pipeline of opportunities
- Root cause analysis of major system downtime or break/fix issues for new systems
- Navigate relevant administrative processes - Manage projects to relevant (CONA, etc.) Software Development Life Cycle methodology and ensure signoff from Business Leads on all deliverables
- Responsible for working with Business Lead and Finance to track and report project costs and savings; identify risks and help resolve issues to help the business hit savings goals
Minimum REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- 5-10 Years network and telephony technology vision, design, deployment, and operations/support experience
- 2 years’ security design operations/support experience
- Demonstrated leadership, influencing, and people development
- Experience with and knowledge of BSNA operations
- IT implementation and operations/support experience
PREFERRERD EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- 10 years technology management experience – deep people and vendor/supplier leadership skills and experience
- Proven experience and successful leadership of technology operations and support as well as cross-functional technology initiatives that have delivered measurable business value
- Deep experience in BSNA Operations (Shared Services)
- Implementation and support of complex cross-functional IT solutions
- Experience with ITSM and ITIL frameworks; experience creating a new organization
- Experience defining the vision and building the plan to implement a significant new function
- Experience in the full suite of Microsoft tools and environments
- Advanced knowledge of IT infrastructure, including Cloud Computing, hardware, software, networks, database, eCommerce and applications
- Advanced knowledge of operations management support tools.
- Knowledge of application architecture.
- Advanced knowledge of technical security and infrastructure security software.
- Exceptional communication skills and partnership building with several key teams. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Participates in enterprise-wide large scale projects of significant scale and impact. Requires strategic thinking of all tools & technologies in market to provide best user experience.
- Ability to provide oversight and management to synthesize/bring synergy to multiple technology implementation initiatives
- Ability to successfully navigate processes: CONA, SDLC, ARB, Support, etc.
- Ability to drive troubleshooting of technology issues to resolution and continuously improve technology operations
- Ability to analyze KBI/process/systems metric performance, identify improvement opportunities, and show statistically significant change
- Influencing others, through relationship development, clarity of communication, etc. for the purpose of accomplishing work objectives
- Excellent Presentation skills, both oral and visual representation of the material
Travel: 10% to 25%Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The Coca-Cola Company
Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company's portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, including Diet Coke, Fanta, Sprite, Coca-Cola Zero, vitaminwater, Powerade, Minute Maid, Simply, Georgia, Dasani, FUZE TEA and Del Valle. Globally, we are the No. 1 provider of sparkling beverages, ready-to-drink coffees, and juices and juice drinks. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, consumers in more than 200 countries enjoy our beverages at a rate of more than 1.9 billion servings a day.
With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint; support active, healthy living; create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates; and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate.
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+