Senior Information Security Engineer
report a problem
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Info Security Engineer for the I & CS: Security Ops & IR department. This position works in the security operations center (SOC), manages security services including monitoring and logging systems, monitors the environment for anomalies and threats and responds to security incidents. Additionally, the position manages vendors that provide monitoring services as well as 3rd party incident responders. Additionally, the position provides network and system forensics in support of investigations and global security incident response activities. Lastly, this position will be responsible for enhancements to existing and development on new security monitoring and incident response tools and practices.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
- Security Operations:
- Intrusion detection and malicious software analysis.
- Incident response.
- Information Security handler duties.
- Windows and Unix security vulnerability assessments and penetration testing.
- Firewall configuration and change management.
- Network perimeter device and system log analysis.
- Integrating security controls into new systems and applications.
- Programming tools using C, C++, Perl, Python, Unix Shell Scripts, etc.
- Maintenance of information security services.
- Participation in multiple facets of the Security Awareness program.
- Research product and technical data for ongoing projects.
- Propose and implement information security strategies and solutions in support of Studio initiatives.
- Participate in projects, planning, controlling, executing and closing assigned projects to produce required deliverables.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline preferred.
- Two Security certifications are required (GSEC, GISF, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIH, GCIA or GCUX or equivalent are required).
- CISSP or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in Information Security.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with TCP-based networking.
- Three (3) years of Unix and Windows system administration preferred.
- UNIX, C, HTML, PERL and CGI programming experience are required.
- Experience with Intrusion Detection Systems required (SourceFire, snort preferred).
- Experience with firewalls required (Palo Alto, Netscreen, Juniper and Cisco preferred).
- Experience with Security Incident Response is required.
- Experience with Security Risk Management is required.
- Experience in Linux system administration is required.
- Experience with Windows system administration is required.
- Understanding of commonly used protocols and services is required (e.g. SSL, TCP/UDP, WWW, FTP/SFTP, NTP, Telnet, NFS, SSH, LDAP, etc.).
- Understanding of networking hardware; routers, switches, and load-balancers, particularly Brocade/Foundry and Cisco products is required.
- Understanding of network protocols and architecture (TCP/IP, ATM, WAN, Bridges, etc) is required.
- Understanding of virtual networking hardware including VMware Vsphere, ESXi 4.x is preferred.
- Experience with securing cloud-based solutions is preferred (e.g. Amazon AWS, MS Azure, Level 3, Akamai, etc).
- Experience securing remote operating systems and applications are preferred.
- Experience with version control systems is preferred.
- Experience in three or more information security domains is required.
- Experience with media, production and post production digital media systems and services is preferred.
- Experience with on-line and mobile gaming systems is preferred.
- Strong project management skills; including project planning, project design, resource allocation, utilization analysis, etc.
- Strong client management and communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to meet deadlines and manage personnel in an efficient manner.
- Must be able to effectively manage a number of projects and priorities in parallel.
- Working knowledge of networks and data center standards and procedures.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person and on the telephone.
- Must be able to pay close attention to complex detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively.
- Must be able to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned.
- Must be service-oriented.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, when necessary.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.
Share this job:
Time Warner Inc.
Time Warner Inc., a global leader in media and entertainment with businesses in television networks, film and TV entertainment, uses its industry-leading operating scale and brands to create, package and deliver high-quality content worldwide through multiple distribution outlets.
Media and Entertainment
Company Industry: Entertainment
Company Size: 10,001+
Company Size: 10,001+