Cyberspace Operations Engineer II
VOR Technology is seeking qualified candidates for a Cyberspace Operations Engineer II opening located in Ft. Meade, MD.
- Researches and analyzes cybersecurity capabilities to satisfy data protection requirements
- Applies industry knowledge to design, develop, and/or implement compliant security solutions
- Evaluates products against the customer’s operational requirements
- Researches and evaluates information security software, devices, or systems for implementation
- Supports planning and integration for cyber capabilities; identifies mission enhancement opportunities
- Researches, develops, and implements proof of concept data protection solutions to address vulnerabilities
- Identifies and troubleshoots products and technologies with the potential to support the security design
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as a Cyberspace Operations Engineer or related functional area
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline (five years of additional experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree)
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAM Level II Certification
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI w/ Poly
VOR Technology is a privately held, veteran owned small business that provides Cyber Intelligence Solutions to government, private industry and critical infrastructure. Our areas of expertise include Computer Network Defense (CND), Computer Network Exploitation (CNE) and Cyber Forensics. We aim to use our technical skill set in Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) and Information Assurance (IA) to support global Cyber operations and mission training.
Information Assurance, Cyber Security, Technical Analysis, Systems Engineer
Company Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 11 - 50