Cloud Security Engineer
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Development of a cloud based architecture
- Experience with Transitioning software from a thick client environment to a cloud environment
- Function as the system integrator for migrating applications and other pertinent stakeholders in the cloud migration process
- Identify and champion process improvements to cloud migration strategies, policies and procedures
- Shepherd concepts/strategies through various Agency seniors and boards to approval
- Ensure strategies are consistent with the Agency’s vision, priorities, enterprise architecture, and CONOPS
- Examine current guidance, processes, and tools for sufficiency of the on-going mission/business transformation
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Must understand the NGA accreditation process
- ICD 503 experience
- Ability to contribute to the creation of an accreditation BOE to include: SSP, STP, and SCTM
- Ability to evaluate security controls
- Ability to configure Windows, LINUX, LDAP, IIS, and other service applications
Company Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 1,001-5000