Director, Anomaly Detection Systems
Careers at Workday
Do what you love. Love what you do.
Come innovate with us
If you’re ready to forever change the way business gets done, and have fun while doing it, we'd like to talk with you.
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
We are looking for a Director of Anomaly Detection Systems to own and drive both development and quality across multiple teams dedicated to building Security components.
- Recruit, develop and grow the best management and engineering talent to create driven, empowered, and motivated teams
- Interface and collaborate successfully with engineering and business groups to create and deliver on a product vision
- Curate the engineering culture by creating a work environment in which engineers can thrive
- Proven experience in a hands-on leadership/agile development environment
- 7+ years in security industry
- Help define engineering requirements to serve known use cases
- Demonstrated ability to hire the best and brightest engineers in a competitive job market
- Develop net-new use cases based on specifically relevant focus areas to our stack and application (security cases, application cases)
- Interface with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies and best practices
- Results orientation with a focus on delivering value for the customer
- Exceptional interpersonal, communications, and people leadership skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Financial Management, Human Capital Management (Human Resources Management, Workforce Planning + Talent Management), Payroll, Expenses, Time Tracking, Procurement, Grants Management, Recruiting
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 1,001-5000