Sr Software Engineer - Application Security
Careers at Workday
Do what you love. Love what you do.
Come innovate with us
If you’re ready to forever change the way business gets done, and have fun while doing it, we'd like to talk with you.
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Workday's Authentication and Authorization development organization is looking for talented individuals to take our authentication and data security infrastructure to new heights. Workday supports and promotes a variety of authentication standards. Once authenticated, access to data, reports and services is controlled by Workday's configurable security model, which flexibly enables different data access levels for different data consumers within the system.
- 5+ years of experience with OO Design and programming with Java
- Experience with J2EE, JSP , HTML ,XML , Java Web Services , Struts and SOAP
- Ability to communicate design ideas using UML
- Authentication and Authorization experience with some of the following: LDAP, SSO, Delegated Authentication, Account Provisioning, PCI Security Standards, x509, SAML, OAuth, WS-Security, Configurable Data Security
- Experience with SaaS security infrastructure
- Familiarity with standard development tools and processes: source control, IDE, JUnit test, debugging, profiling, JIRA, TeamCity, Crucible, etc.
- Good team interaction with good oral and written communication skills
- Desire to quickly ramp up in proprietary tools and platforms
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, high energy and fun work environment that is agile (i.e. scrum) and deliver value incrementally and frequently
- A bachelors or masters degree in Computer Science, Math, or related field with 5+ years of experience
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Financial Management, Human Capital Management (Human Resources Management, Workforce Planning + Talent Management), Payroll, Expenses, Time Tracking, Procurement, Grants Management, Recruiting
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 1,001-5000