Director, Information Security
The Director of Information Security will be responsible for overall strategy and execution in establishing and maintaining an enterprise-wide, cost-effective information security program to ensure that all information assets for corporate and franchise are protected. Work in partnership with company leaders to advance the information security needs of the company.
Responsibilities will include building an Information Security team that effectively identifies, evaluates reports on, and mitigates information security risks in a manner that meets internal, compliance and regulatory requirements, and responds to incidents that may occur. Ability to partner with constituents throughout the company to achieve strategic goals and ensure the appropriate balance is achieved between risk and controls. Must possess strong influencing skills to educate and shift the security tolerances of the company, executives, employees, vendors and franchises.
- Responsible for Information Security’s Governance, Risk and Compliance program
- Build and manage the Information Security team to effectively implement Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance program
- Partnership with Yum corporate and sister brands to further enhance overall security capability of the ecosystem
- Experience integrating into project delivery processes and teams to ensure risk-based, security requirements are built-in from the beginning
- Continue to evolve brand security policy and enforcement as pertain to Yum corporate policy
- Establish and maintain federal and local law enforcement relationships to obtain the latest security breach patterns
- Develop and coordinate the implementation of periodic risk assessments of networked assets that identify vulnerabilities. Recommend the best methodology to mitigate identified vulnerabilities.
- Establish, maintain and enforce SaaS provider security framework
- Ensure regular penetration testing campaigns are executed to test the effectiveness of security controls on all internal and external device, embedded systems and mobile devices in support of restaurant operations.
- Oversee the effective management and reporting on investigations of internal or external security incidents. Prepare post mortem analyses of information security breaches, violations, and incidents and document corrective and preventive action plans.
- Provide consultant services and resources to various technology stakeholders to design security controls that ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information utilized throughout company’s portfolio of business and productions applications.
- Ensure effective analysis and facilitation of security software selection, hardware selection and other technology control establishment.
- Support regulatory and corporate compliance initiatives as they pertain to information and content assets.
Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable tacos and burritos, among other craveable choices, and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items. Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through nearly 7,000 restaurants across the nation, as well as through its mobile, desktop and delivery ordering services.
Overseas, Taco Bell has over 300 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants internationally within the next decade. The brand encourages its fans to “Live Mas” and connects with them through sports, gaming and new music via its Feed The Beat® music program. Taco Bell also provides education opportunities and serves the community through its nonprofit organization, the Taco Bell® Foundation™, and connects fans with their passions through programs such as the Live Mas Scholarship program. In 2016, Taco Bell was named as one of Fast Company’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World.
Is This You?
- 10+ years as senior IT leader
- 5+ years as a InfoSec leader
- 5+ years managing technical teams
- Computer Science or Business Administration degree
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Certified in or have demonstrable experience with ISO27001/27002/27005
- PCI DSS and SOX experience highly desirable
- Strong familiarity with DNS and TCP/IP networking
- Strong problem solving ability
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience partnering with AWS or Azure transformation is a plus
- Retail experience desirable
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of feeding people’s lives with más!
- On-site child care
- On-site gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- On-site dining center & lounge (yes, there is a Taco Bell Restaurant inside the building)
- Free snacks, soda, coffee and more
- Bagel & donut Fridays
- Game room w/ Sports Memorabilia
- On-site dry cleaning and laundry services
- On-site carwash
- On-site salon services, including: massages, hair, nails, chiropractic and waxing treatments
- Year round half-day Fridays
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Virgin Pulse (exercise incentive program)
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, etc.)
- Favorable Family Leave Act support and Adoption Assistance
- Generous Parental Leave Policy
What makes Yum! a great place to work? It's our people. That's why we invest in people capability so they can make the most of their career. With a diverse workforce and ongoing opportunities for personal and professional success, we've built a culture that rewards and recognizes great effort while providing the work/life balance that is so important to all of us.
Around the globe, we bring people together to have fun and to celebrate special occasions. Our restaurant support centers are no different! Our passion for hospitality and making people feel welcomed knows no bounds. We say “hi!” in the hallway, we tell people how much we appreciate their contributions and we celebrate each other’s achievements.
Whether it’s chattering-teeth trophies or an “open door” atmosphere, we’ve made sure Yum! remains an un-corporate corporation. We’re a team, yet we take a tremendous amount of pride in each individual, and believe in acknowledging a job well done on every level. Here, we don’t stop until we have breakthrough results, so we encourage you to master your skill set, while constantly expanding your expertise. This tried-and-true practice keeps every day dynamic and encourages long, rewarding careers.
Quick service restaurants, chicken, pizza, tacos, and food
Company Size: 10,001+