IT Security Architect
The IT Security Architect is part of the Taco Bell Cyber Security Team and will be assisting with architecture implementation and support of a comprehensive security program that will help safeguard our iconic brand.
Company Summary: Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable tacos and burritos, among other craveable choices, and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items. Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through nearly 7,000 restaurants across the nation, as well as through its mobile, desktop and delivery ordering services.
Overseas, Taco Bell has over 300 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants internationally within the next decade. The brand encourages its fans to “Live Mas” and connects with them through sports, gaming and new music via its Feed The Beat® music program. Taco Bell also provides education opportunities and serves the community through its nonprofit organization, the Taco Bell® Foundation™, and connects fans with their passions through programs such as the Live Mas Scholarship program. In 2016, Taco Bell was named as one of Fast Company’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World.
- Minimum 3 yrs working in a Security department as an Engineer, Architect, or Manager level
- Ability to align security architecture with business requirements and functions
- Run meetings and gain alignment cross functionally
- Experience managing 3rd parties, contract negotiations, and RFP’s
- Endpoint, firewall, and other security solutions
- Strong skills in networking and routing
- Strong skills in Windows and Unix/Linux
- Experience using scan/attack/assess tools and techniques such as: Metasploit, Nesuss, NMAP, etc…
- Experience in Cloud and AWS Security
- Security auditing and frameworks knowledge (PCI, ISO27001, SOC2, etc)
- Knowledge of database, application, and Web server security
- Experience scripting in Python or Java
- BA or BS degree in Computer Engineering or IT preferred
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Desired experience in multi-unit retail or restaurant, especially franchise
- Desired Security Certifications such as: Cisco CCNA/CCNP Security, Fortinet FCNSP/FCNSA, CISM, LPT, CEPT, CEH, GPEN, ECSA, or OSCP preferred
- On-site child care
- On-site gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- On-site dining center & lounge (yes, there is a Taco Bell Restaurant inside the building)
- Free snacks, soda, coffee and more
- Bagel & donut Fridays
- Game room w/ Sports Memorabilia
- On-site dry cleaning and laundry services
- On-site carwash
- On-site salon services, including: massages, hair, nails, chiropractic and waxing treatments
- Year round half-day Fridays
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Virgin Pulse (exercise incentive program)
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, etc.)
- Favorable Family Leave Act support and Adoption Assistance
- Generous Parental Leave Policy
What makes Yum! a great place to work? It's our people. That's why we invest in people capability so they can make the most of their career. With a diverse workforce and ongoing opportunities for personal and professional success, we've built a culture that rewards and recognizes great effort while providing the work/life balance that is so important to all of us.
Around the globe, we bring people together to have fun and to celebrate special occasions. Our restaurant support centers are no different! Our passion for hospitality and making people feel welcomed knows no bounds. We say “hi!” in the hallway, we tell people how much we appreciate their contributions and we celebrate each other’s achievements.
Whether it’s chattering-teeth trophies or an “open door” atmosphere, we’ve made sure Yum! remains an un-corporate corporation. We’re a team, yet we take a tremendous amount of pride in each individual, and believe in acknowledging a job well done on every level. Here, we don’t stop until we have breakthrough results, so we encourage you to master your skill set, while constantly expanding your expertise. This tried-and-true practice keeps every day dynamic and encourages long, rewarding careers.
Quick service restaurants, chicken, pizza, tacos, and food
Company Size: 10,001+